And again , but not the Runner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And again , but not the Runner

They say they come in 3's . First the Runner gets rammed by Patel in her Mondeo , then the f****r in the Trooper . Went out in the hired Focus from my new company and the rear window got smashed . Slags took a bag out the boot that had paperwork in it . Value £0 . Of no use to anyone but me and my company . Bag was not on show and weighed a tonne .
    Had a look about for it as they may have chucked it when found nothing worthwhile in it .
    Wont go down well with the boss as he is very presise in his work and he will see this as incompidance , which in hindsite is !
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

almost posted "these things come in 3,s" last time, but didn,t want to tempt fate for you, bad luck m8 but thats the 3 and hopefully plain sailing for you from now on

ship

Comment

sorry to hear dude
      hi dudes

Comment

I know its not much consolation Rick but at least it was not the surf this time.
        Maybe if Tam made a lemon cake or some nice chicken dish it might help you feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by The Witch
          I know its not much consolation Rick but at least it was not the surf this time.
          Maybe if Tam made a lemon cake or some nice chicken dish it might help you feel better.
          No , she aint talking to me at the mo .

Comment

Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
              Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                No , she aint talking to me at the mo .
                you wanna change your user name too then??
                to Billy
                Billy no mates

but i still your friend but they say i dont count
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

You really are going to have to stop running over those black cats !
                  Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

he can't say owt, the bag was in the boot!!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

That sucks, fingers crossed that the Yang to the Yin now kicks in, you win the lottery, get the bosses job, then quit and live happily ever after.

All the best,
                      Gtdog
                      Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

but they say i dont count [/QUOTE]

s'easy 1,2,3,4,...................... .............................. .....
                        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                        Tony

Comment

Bad luck Rick. Lke others have said. Thats your three in a row. Have you made enquiries with the boys in blue. They may have dumped the bag in an honest persons garden.
                          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Update

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                            Bad luck Rick. Lke others have said. Thats your three in a row. Have you made enquiries with the boys in blue. They may have dumped the bag in an honest persons garden.
                            Yes and yes .
                            Plod .................waste of , no suprise there .
                            Bag found by lovely lady in her front garden but condition and contents unknown at present as 1/2 mile from the scene in Bourne End , Marlow . She has been brill , she found the bag and started phoning the numbers in the company phone directory in the bag (hence the weight of bag) . She phoned 5 others before me but I had the phone turned off as in a meeting all day including the big boss who is NOT impessed . I said the bag only had my personal belongings in it and the other stuff was not in the bag but grabbed 'on the chance' it was valuble .
                            I hope to go back up the M40 to collect the bag and hopefully all the contents tommorrow.
                            The damage to car is the nsr door glass, glass seals and scratches to paintwork . Spoke to hire company who said they were not interested as long as motor came back fixed . Seeing as I have the car for 4 months they will be minted for the hire charges anyway .
                            Going to buy the lady a nice bunch of flowers or a bottle of scotch if she prefers .

Comment

wot a nice lady rick restores a bit of faith in human nature hey
                              ask her if she fancys an off road trip in you classic truck son
                              then you have someone to talk too, or is tam talking now
                              Enjoying Life after Cancer
                              Pops

Comment

Working...
                              X