X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Surf on the way?

Just looking at an Irish car sales site and saw:
    http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index...r&carID=265758

Anyone know when we can expect the release of this model in Europe?
    (The car in the add being a grey import)

Seems very expensive also.

I doubt we'll see it, Toyota seem happy enough with the Rav4, and 2 different Landcruiser models (Colorado and Amazon) as the 4x4 range in the UK and most of Europe. Don't forget the 4Runner only appeared for 2 years and then was dropped again (93-95).

Imports are probably the only way to get one.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hi, and welcome to 'Surfdom'
      I just looked at that link and........................... .............................. ........It's a bit fuggly aint it?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Hi, and welcome to 'Surfdom'
        I just looked at that link and........................... .............................. ........It's a bit fuggly aint it?
        Looks slighty nicer than the Lexus 4x4 thing, but thats not saying much!
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Thanks BUSHWHACKER! Good forum - I have a Pajero but often think of switching to the dark side.

I'd agree the new one is not the best looking - I hate the front - it looks like someone with a facelift - all the skin stretched back.
          Don't think that cream interior would like my dogs jumping all over it either

Comment

I'd agree the new one is not the best looking - I hate the front - it looks like someone with a facelift - all the skin stretched back.

Thats the best description yet!

Comment

As you say the front reminds me of the bug wearing the Edgar suit in MIB!
              Bug ugly!
              Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtdog
                As you say the front reminds me of the bug wearing the Edgar suit in MIB!
                Bug ugly!
                I'll stick with my 2nd gen ta, although it is tempting in a pose type of way, just not at that price.

Shame the 4wd's are so ****** expensive over here. Best to import them from the UK, works out much cheaper even with the VRT.
                I am the friend of Hypno-Toad

Comment

Working...
                X