Did you see Top Gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you see Top Gear?

On Top Gear they tested an old Hilux pick up for toughness.they paid £1000 for it and it had done 190000m.
    First jeremy drove it down 3 flights of concrete steps,scraped the side down a couple of walls,drove it into a tree,tethered it onto a jetty and waited for the tide to come in(it broke loose and was recovered 5hrs later)-it still started!,it was dropped from a crane,driven through a wooden shed,had a caravan dropped on it(oh dear jeremy couldnt open the door and had to climb in though the window),it was battered by a demolition ball and chain-it still started and was driveable.It was then set alight and guess what.
    Yes it still started and was driveable.
    i'm going to keep an eye out in Autotrader for this one!

Sorry mate, we beat you to it

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showthread.php?t=1595

Comment

Originally posted by ant
      On Top Gear they tested an old Hilux pick up for toughness.they paid £1000 for it and it had done 190000m.
      First jeremy drove it down 3 flights of concrete steps,scraped the side down a couple of walls,drove it into a tree,tethered it onto a jetty and waited for the tide to come in(it broke loose and was recovered 5hrs later)-it still started!,it was dropped from a crane,driven through a wooden shed,had a caravan dropped on it(oh dear jeremy couldnt open the door and had to climb in though the window),it was battered by a demolition ball and chain-it still started and was driveable.It was then set alight and guess what.
      Yes it still started and was driveable.
      i'm going to keep an eye out in Autotrader for this one!
      i've emailed them and asked if i can have it!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
      X