Got her home at last!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got her home at last!

Well got my baby home last night, 9 hours from Hemel to Lairg, went beautifully. I passed a black series 1 on the M6, driven by a largish chap with tattooed arms. I waved but saw no responding wave. Hopefully there will be 3 piccies attached. No I don't know who parked that dustbin under the rear bumper, but it makes a lovely noise when you put your foot down!

John
    Attached Files
    http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Originally posted by Silver Surfer
    Well got my baby home last night, 9 hours from Hemel to Lairg, went beautifully. I passed a black series 1 on the M6, driven by a largish chap with tattooed arms. I waved but saw no responding wave. Hopefully there will be 3 piccies attached. No I don't know who parked that dustbin under the rear bumper, but it makes a lovely noise when you put your foot down!

John
    wots that quote in the trade:
    NICE MOTOR John
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

John
      Tidy rig John,happy surfing! My zorst is on the opposite side from yours,which is the correct side?,or are SSR-Gs different from SSR-Xs?
      Last edited by RobD; 23 November 2003, 19:15.
      Powered by ????

Comment

John

Nice surf John - that exhaust is awesome!!!
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
          Tidy rig John,happy surfing! My zorst is on the opposite side from yours,which is the correct side?,or are SSR-Gs different from SSR-Xs?
          my ssr-x exhaust is in th o/s

the 2nd gens all seem to be n/s, maybe you got a slightly older one?

or because yours is a manual?
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
            Rob

I have just looked at your Surf in the picture gallery , and your exhaust is on the off side the same as John's.

Comment

Nice truck John. Why does blue always look so cool, even though wine red is the best colour?
              BTW, that is not an exhaust system. You must have run over a BBC camera crew on the way home.

Happy Surfing.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Re: Muffler

Nice rig Jhon
                Dont worry about the muffler it'll protect the rear fog light.
                Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Originally posted by rubblebags
                  Nice rig Jhon
                  Dont worry about the muffler it'll protect the rear fog light.
                  Bet it dont, DEVILS PIT MUD knows no bounds
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                    Rob

I have just looked at your Surf in the picture gallery , and your exhaust is on the off side the same as John's.
                    Yeah,got my wires crossed(or maybe too many alcopops!),it was my previous motor that had the exhaust on the opposite side,sorry for the confusion......doh!