Great danes missing after crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great danes missing after crash

sorry to hijack your forum..trying to amass as much publicity as we can...any info please contact me
    Thank you
    The Wife
    http://s10.invisionfree.com/Great_Da...showtopic=1950
    An update,
    the accident happened at approx. 16.50 yesterday, on the M11 between juncitons 10 and 11. Apparantly she crashed into the central reservation, and on inpact the door flew open and the pups jumped out, some passing motorists stopped to help, but by which time, the pups were heading for the trees/bushes. They were headed in the direction of A VILLAGE CALLED ''NEWTON''... the road running along side where they were last seen was ?B1368)

THESE PUPS ARE QUITE SHY, AND NOT AT ALL AGGRESSIVE......

THANK YOU.....

--------------------

Nutty Nik, happily owned by Libby, aka The Bing,, Venus aka Vinny/Vindiloo and Titan aka Mr. OOoopie Chops , from the New Forest (3rd tree on the right).
    Last edited by rods; 12 September 2005, 19:11.

Hope you find them
    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

thank you....they have both been seen...we have members looking for them now....its a worry....farmland and farmers and all that....

Comment

best of luck - nightmare situation, crash is bad enough, but pups legging it too and they must be terrified. Hope all is well in end. know what its like with our dog max disappearing a few times when young, once on Army shooting range....
        Landcruiser Colorado
        Sub. Forester

Comment

Bad news, hope you get them back. Not lecturing you but for anyone else reading this I would urge anyone who takes a dog in the car to use a cage, I've heard of this happening on several occasions, especially on rear end shunts.
          Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Hope you find them!! I've posted the link on my horse forum too so even more people are looking now!!!

Let us know what happens!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

which is why you shouldn't have dogs running about unrestrained in the car!just think of what could have happened if they'd run infront of a car travelling at 70mph!!!

but on the plus side, they'll be ok... as long as they're not mollycoddled know nothing dogs!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I agree....restrainst are a must...They are such huge dogs...love riding in our surf...but I dont know full story about what exactly happened in this case....
                Linda..thank you for cross posting this...have emailed all local radio stations to pop out an appeal...search resumes again in the morning
                Thanks guys....and gals

Comment

Has anyone tried the dogpages.co.uk please, forgotten my ****** passwords... just got in from up north myself today and Vince just told me...

Makes me think about crating ours now in the back of the vehicles, a freek accident I know, but makes you think how a split second can devastate your life!

Our thoughts are with you.

xx

Mrs B

Ps Guess who's making a cage tomorrow!!!!
                  Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 12 September 2005, 23:10.

Comment

It's on there already.

http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/in...howtopic=85868

Comment

i just found this but it sounds like you are on the case. good luck,,
                      DOG LOST UK - This site, in addition to registering details of your dog and allowing you to make contact with others in a similar situation, also has an option of an automatic poster delivery service. They have a data base of over 15,000 organisations nationwide and are able to fax and email your missing dog poster using their unique efax system to every vet, dog warden, kennels, pet shops and fellow helpers in a zone 30 miles all around the place you last saw your dog.

This obviously costs money to send and they do ask you to cover the £36.00 cost of the mailing. However pensioners and people on low income will not be charged as they have owners who have successfully used the delivery service willing to sponsor these cases.

Ring 01909 733366
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                        Thanks Andy.

Interesting though no replies since your posting!! Hope they're out looking thats all I can say... Wish we were nearer, be there in a shot!

Comment

you guys are stars...added you reply Chillet to our site if thats ok?
                          search called off for tonight...only one positive sighting of one dog, which is worrying...but will let you know as soon as I hear anything tomorrow...food has been left down where the last sighting was..

Comment

Welsh Doberman Sec now has an email, well try anything, she might have contacts..

Plus it keeps this thread on the 'top tray'.

Comment

Someone on the horse forum suggested contacting the Cambridge evening news... http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/

Hope you have good luck in the search today!
                              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X