Honey... Im home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honey... Im home

Hi all, just got back from a nice week in Pembrokeshire...
    Roasting hot one day, raining the next as expected but had a great time despite the Surf making grinding noises on the way but they never did return. (I hope its ok as Im off to Northumberland on Weds and Im towing too) Managed to find a green lane too and some muddy farmer roads

Now Ive got a few days reading to catch up on
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

How much oil did you use Tim....???
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

didnt top it up at all (yet) BUT it almost stopped leaking.... until I came down home today and it dropped over half a dipstick

Not hugely bothered at Jottos leak is in the same place as mine Will see what is said Monday morning my mate is having a look on the ramp.

More to the point what happened to your motor?
      Tim

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
        didnt top it up at all (yet) BUT it almost stopped leaking.... until I came down home today and it dropped over half a dipstick

Not hugely bothered at Jottos leak is in the same place as mine Will see what is said Monday morning my mate is having a look on the ramp.

My leak apparently is the rear oil seal!!(gearbox out job) so the man who failed my trucks mot on friday recons. Said he had to advise me on it because if I get stopped by the ministry they could impound the truck untill it was fixed??
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Bummer thats what Nev on here reckoned it was so thats what Im expecting it to be.
          Tim

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog

At least it did it when you got home....!

The Snoop-De-Ville's at Tony's... It made it onto the trailer under its own steam... or smoke anyway(!) Serious amounts of smoke So it's "Off with the head" to find out what the situation is...
            Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
            X