they took them the little s**ts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they took them the little s**ts

Just had to go get my truck off Jess my daughter. The little F***er have just riped off my roof spots, they did not even unbolt them just ripped them off no good to anyone now. Just great we r off to wales tomorrow, now the truck looks a sh*t. I would love to get my hands on the f***er. I know they would not walk again. They were the dead cheap spots to, only £15 for a set not worth climbing on the truck for. I am well pi**off now. So got a get it sorted before i pack the turck up for wales as if I dont have enough to do
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sure someone didn't just go under a 6' height restriction?

Seriously, that sucks, hunt them down.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

That sucks mate, if you find them lock them up somewhere, I'm sure we can arrange a little get together and 're-educate them'.
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

I can fully understand how you feel - absolutely furious. I have recently been the victim of 'Surf envy' with scratches on the paintwork from some little b*****d. I would like to catch them when I had the castration tool that I use for the bulls in my hands!!!! That would make their eyes water.

Jacqueline

Comment

Life is way too long for these muppets, and ours is way too short to have to put up with them!
          I used to have my bonnett mascot wired to a 12v coil, mounted on rubber, with a contact earth switch activated by pressure.
          It worked extremly well, the local kids soon figured that my dog bit, and sopped trying to rip it off.
          Sadly the police man was less charitable and made me report to the station to confirm de-activation.
          With the old VWs grille badge, a razor blede glued to the inside of the badge worked well, but how to defend your roof spots?

Best of luck finding them, have concrete wellie manufacturing kit on standby should you find them!

All the best,
          Gtdog
          Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

I have also heard that a pick axe handle is also extremely appropriate in these instances...

Not that I would under any circumstances condone such spur of the moment emotionally driven retaliatary (?) measures.

I however, entirely understand your feelings, and almost feel glad I haven't caught some similar minded vandals committing similar acts on my families vehicles.

Did I get away with that one?...
            Last edited by AndyLala; 9 September 2005, 17:24.

Comment

Hope you get old of them CHRIS
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                Just had to go get my truck off Jess my daughter. The little F***er have just riped off my roof spots, they did not even unbolt them just ripped them off no good to anyone now. Just great we r off to wales tomorrow, now the truck looks a sh*t. I would love to get my hands on the f***er. I know they would not walk again. They were the dead cheap spots to, only £15 for a set not worth climbing on the truck for. I am well pi**off now. So got a get it sorted before i pack the turck up for wales as if I dont have enough to do
                am i missing something here??
                wot has your daughter jess got to do with it ?
                did she rip the spots off??
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Originally posted by jax
                  I can fully understand how you feel - absolutely furious. I have recently been the victim of 'Surf envy' with scratches on the paintwork from some little b*****d. I would like to catch them when I had the castration tool that I use for the bulls in my hands!!!! That would make their eyes water.

Jacqueline
                  i could do the castration with a scalpal i'm qualified to do cattle but in their case i would forget the anaesthetic
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                    i could do the castration with a scalpal i'm qualified to do cattle but in their case i would forget the anaesthetic
                    anaesthetic is an all terrian on the head
                    Pops

Comment

JESS owns the SURF but CHRIS wont admit it shhhhhh its a secret
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                        anaesthetic is an all terrian on the head

ok then i will use the de-horning iron nice and hot and ram it up their backsides

Comment

ok then i will use the de-horning iron nice and hot and ram it up their backsides
                          I used to hate that job as it really stunk.
                          (\__/)
                          (")_(")

Comment

Nice can we watch
                            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                              I used to hate that job as it really stunk.

smells like burnt bacon lovely

Comment

Working...
                              X