Good Luck England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck England

Would just like to say, "good luck England" for the final ashes series match. Let's all hope (if your an England supporter) that we put one up on the Aussies and bring home the ashes. What ever happens, it can't be no where as bad as the England football team!

Good luck boys!

Originally posted by M35A2
    Would just like to say, "good luck England" for the final ashes series match. Let's all hope (if your an England supporter) that we put one up on the Aussies and bring home the ashes. What ever happens, it can't be no where as bad as the England football team!

Good luck boys!
    at least i'll save 30p on a paper tomorrow... i already know what it'll say!!
    SACK SVEN!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      at least i'll save 30p on a paper tomorrow... i already know what it'll say!!
      SACK SVEN!

That man is ******* useless.

Comment

That was the biggest load of rubbish I have seen, sack sven and sack the team. They played with no pride or conviction what so ever, went out on the pitch and expected a walk over.
        Ireland played with attitude, they wanted it and got it, well done.
        I hope we don't qualify, they all play like the world owes them and don't deserve it. Rooney is a spoilt little child who gets the hump when it don't go his way and lets the whole team down. He should have been taken off as soon as he was booked but no Sven takes off Lampard who had done more than Ruiney ????????????????????????

WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
          That was the biggest load of rubbish I have seen, sack sven and sack the team. They played with no pride or conviction what so ever, went out on the pitch and expected a walk over.
          Ireland played with attitude, they wanted it and got it, well done.
          I hope we don't qualify, they all play like the world owes them and don't deserve it. Rooney is a spoilt little child who gets the hump when it don't go his way and lets the whole team down. He should have been taken off as soon as he was booked but no Sven takes off Lampard who had done more than Ruiney ????????????????????????

WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH

And to think that most of them earn more in a week than most of us do for 5 years work. Overpaid d***h****. Good job I'm not a football man. Long live Freddie and the England cricket team.

Comment

Great game so far, I love working from my garage with a telly in it!

Why do they keep cutting to horse racing though!!! I've got 3 horses to look at out the window, don't want to see more while the cricket is so good.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Oi! watch what your doing not the telly.
              I've only got a wireless. (Thats a radio to the young 'uns)

Comment

Trying to attach an image lets see if it works
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Bogus; 31 March 2007, 21:38.
                Сви можемо

Comment

What do you expect when they're being payed to played for england. Should have enough pride to want to play without any money, as surely the top flight earn enough in the week than most do in the year!!

Said from the start that Sven should not be the manager!

Yes, I can understand that the footballers want their cut of the revenue from their teams as that is their job! and if people are stupid enough to pay the entrance fees then theres only one person to look at - Yourself!

The problem is that whilst some of the foreign nationals have brought more flair to the game, there is not enough managers and players coming through from the home leagues to support the teams and national sqauds!, whatever country your in

rant over
                  Gaz

Comment

Hooray!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                    X