Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin Exhaust - da SLUG MAN

Hi,

The MOT garage has put the knife through my exhaust system, saw your photo of twin exhaust system, how, where & how much? Looks great.

longlife exhausts in bristol

www.longlife.co.uk

they're national though...

it was um.... 550quid!!

(i had my money no object head on that day!!)
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

even the standard longlife exhaust is 350 quid but I would say it is worth it, (unless you some how manage to rip it off a week later taking it off road as someone on the forum did)

Comment

Or you could have a custom 'off road ready' stainless Powerflow exhaust for about the same (£340). I mild steel system I was quoted for was £20 less- bit of a no-brainer really.

Comment

or you could do what i did pop round to your nearest pipeline centre and buy a load of 2 inch stainless steel bends and pipe all for under a ton and weld it up yourself or get a welder to do it for ya.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
            or you could do what i did pop round to your nearest pipeline centre and buy a load of 2 inch stainless steel bends and pipe all for under a ton and weld it up yourself or get a welder to do it for ya.
            the welding costs a lot on stainless
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              the welding costs a lot on stainless
              well it shouldnt do really i mean the stainless wire costs a little more and you have to use a different gas but i wouldnt of thought that it would be that much more.but then again i did do it myself using my little 130 mig,i think it was around a tenner for the wire and about the same for a small disposable bottle of argoshield gas.from halfrauds.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
              X