Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought I'd say Hi. Not bought a surf yet but need to change the car for a 4x4 and have fallen for the Surf. I've been having a hunt round the forums to get as much info as I can. The only thing I've really made my mind up about is that it has to be a 3 litre. I'm running a Skyline R33 GTST at the mo so its got to be better on fuel. I'm going off road more now for my fishing and jet skiing so the beast has to go. Is there anything I need to look out for with the 3 litre Surf other than saggy bottom syndrom. Also does anyone know a reputable importer in the Doncaster/Lincoln/Sheffield area.

Cheers

Good luck in your search for a Surf. You don't want to swap the Skyline for a 2.4L SSR-X by any chance?

Oh well, it was worth a try.

BTW. Welcome to the mad, mad, madhouse.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by madbiker
      I'm going off road more now for my fishing
      Hi and welcome, I am a newbie myself and bought my surf a few months ago. I can fit all my fishing gear and me mates in it easy.
      [SIZE=5]A bad days fishing is better than a good days work[/SIZE]

Comment

From one mad biker to another, go for the surf. You won't be sorry. If you did have any probs with one, you have a first class friend in this forum. There is nothing these people don't know! Just make sure you get a 3.Ltr as you have the power advantage and less likelyhood of head probs.

Comment

Working...
        X