stevehulluk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevehulluk

hi everybody, i'm steve from hull east yorkshire. just bought jedi's hilux surf & it is brilliant. never had so much fun driving, just need to sort the back window out, i've given it a go with greasing the parts but its just as bad unfortunately. if i took it to a garage how much am i looking at paying to get it sorted? hope everyone ok, all the best
    hi dudes

oh & need a a bar for the front & some side steps putting back on, so the kids don't fall out of the truck when they get out
    hi dudes

Comment

My sidesteps are for sale if your interested???

social_faux_pas@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

how much you want for them? are they immaculate & will they fit mine?
        Last edited by stevehulluk; 31 August 2005, 12:33.
        hi dudes

Comment

any idea on prices??
          hi dudes

Comment

Originally posted by stevehulluk
            hi everybody, i'm steve from hull east yorkshire. just bought jedi's hilux surf & it is brilliant. never had so much fun driving, just need to sort the back window out, i've given it a go with greasing the parts but its just as bad unfortunately. if i took it to a garage how much am i looking at paying to get it sorted? hope everyone ok, all the best
            whats the problem with your rear window
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

hi, it goes down relatively easy-ish but going back up i have to push the glass up with my hands & the motor sounds weak
              hi dudes

Comment

silecone spray on the window runners first.

then swap your rear window motor for your rear passenger door
                that should do the trick as the passenger window is smaller than back one so you should notice the difference in window opening and closing
                hope this helps
                Pops

Comment

i bought some general grease from halfords at weekend & greased all the moving parts which i could get to but no joy. should i try wd40 with the straw piece on?
                  hi dudes

Comment

grease will attract the dirt me old mate silecone is better
                    spray some wd40 down the side runners of the window when open see if it better then
                    Pops

Comment

ok boss, will try to do it 2nite. will let you know, thanks again
                      hi dudes

Comment

i bought some general grease from halfords at weekend & greased all the moving parts which i could get to but no joy. should i try wd40 with the straw piece on?

If you can find it, try and get hold of some rubber lubricant spray. It's made by Holts. It's about half the size of a can of spray paint, with a white top and green graphics on the can.
                        I have'nt seen it for a while, but saying that, I have'nt needed any either.

Comment

ok boss, will try to do it 2nite. will let you know, thanks again
                          hope it works
                          Pops

Comment

Working...
                          X