Whos for the sin bin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by popbriscoe
    YOUR THE MAN but most mere mortals dont get chance to buy banger surf [sorry boss] no other way to describe it. i would have one but only got room just for little one of those cant say the word things [for fear of sin bin]
    PS. my bid for offending ***** little car still looking good 9 hours to go.
    sin bin looking like going to get my company,hope someone else in there to talk too
    I will keep you company in the sin bin..
    werent Australia robbed today, shame

Keith
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      SEE! now this guy 'gets it!'

Cool Col, sounds perfect!
      Love the Pic's

Just arranged to have the "Monster" collected from London and taken to Bristol on the back of a Recovery Truck (Nice to know I still have some mates in the Recovery Business

Its been a Site vehicle for the Co that I am working for, used it to tow all sorts around different sites, carry all sorts of cr** around has NOT had an MOT in the past 3 years, No Tax either
      It gets taken from one site to the next on the back of a low loader along with the Tele-Handler, Very Sad Sight she is

Nothing works (apart from the Engine?) No Lights, Heater, Windows ALL the electrics are shot and like I said its dented on EVERY Panel

Have a guess what they have replaced it with.......................... ...
      I will give you a hint....Begins with L ??????????

Not many people happy about it I can tell you
      Once she is at my brothers place I shall get some Photo's posted, there "Might" be some parts going cheap as well, (Have to see what is useable?) I shall post a list when I can OR you can come and help your self to them ?????????????????

Anyway..Tony how do you fancy a weekend in Bristol????????????
      Got to have an expert on hand before I start ripping it to bits
      Food, Beer and Lodging thrown in ?????????????????

Lots of Beer I should of said LOL
      Last edited by colincd; 22 November 2003, 18:11.
      NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Originally posted by colincd
        Anyway..Tony how do you fancy a weekend in Bristol????????????
        Got to have an expert on hand before I start ripping it to bits
        Food, Beer and Lodging thrown in ?????????????????

Lots of Beer I should of said LOL
        Hell yeah!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Movie in the making

Tony
          try to set a video as you rip it to bits. Something funny is bound to happen when your both half p****d. It could earn £200 on you been framed.
          Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Originally posted by rubblebags
            Tony
            try to set a video as you rip it to bits. Something funny is bound to happen when your both half p****d. It could earn £200 on you been framed.
            Thats a BL***Y Good Idea, That is

Got my Cam-Corder replaced by the Ins Co and it came with a Tripod, so filming the "Wreck" being taken apart by three P****d blokes should be game for a laugh

Glad your willing to help out Tony (Cheers M8).
            My Brother has a Four Bed House in Bristol, Large (Very Large) drive and a Double Garage so we shall be "Playing" outside the Garage on the Drive (Loads of room )

Not going to bother starting until Feb - March next year. I know its a long way off yet BUT I am stuck in London Mon to Sat night and will NOT be able to get any time to play until then (Plus got to have the funds available for the stuff it will have to have ?????????????????)

We shall have to have a chat Tony, as I will have to know what I will have to order for a Full Body Lift, Roll Bars, etc etc (No Idea me )
            My brother has the welding gear (Not that he knows how to use it )

Also got Axle Stands (High lift 3 tonn) and two trolly jacks (3 tonn each) loads of other stuff as well, also got a mate that is More than happy to spray it ANY colour I want after its done (NOW that could be fun ) BUT only if I let him take it for a spin Off Road

Anyway, I shall post some pic's as soon as I can get to Bristol (once the Wreck is there?).

Colin

Comment

Atta boy Colin - that is the way to go... put me down for a spin in the "Beast" when she's done...
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                Atta boy Colin - that is the way to go... put me down for a spin in the "Beast" when she's done...

But make sure she doesn't eat fudge cake before she has a spin
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                  But make sure she doesn't eat fudge cake before she has a spin
                  Nah - I learned my lesson last time - it's much too much fun to have to stop... I'll save all the cake until afterwards.....
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I would like to say you will be the FIRST to get to drive the "Wreck" BUT I am sure Tony, Paul (my brother) & Me will get to thrash it around before we take it to the Pit

You know, fine tune it and all that

BUT...............

I will get it to Devils Pit, one way or another I am going to get it there... and when it is there, everyone will be able to have a spin or tumble, or roll, or even get stuck in the mud in her

The idea is to have as much fun as possible with little to no worry's about causing ANY damage (when we have done with her there shouldn't be anything left TO damage)

I know how I felt about my last Surf and wouldn't want to cause ANY damage to a vehicle that I had to use everyday..........
                    Hence the "Wreck"
                    NO Lights, NO glass, NO fog light, NO Bumpers, Nothing that can alter what will be a MONSTER (SURF) WRECK

You could even eat your cake while driving it Linda.......
                    It will be hosed out anyway as there will be NO ROOF LOL
                    Last edited by colincd; 22 November 2003, 22:41.

Comment

Originally posted by colincd
                      I would like to say you will be the FIRST to get to drive the "Wreck" BUT I am sure Tony, Paul (my brother) & Me will get to thrash it around before we take it to the Pit

You know, fine tune it and all that

Just glad to hear you are back in the land of Surfdom, Colin
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Just glad to hear you are back in the land of Surfdom, Colin
                        Even if it is a rotten old wreck that has 190,000K on the clock (before it broke 6 months ago)

I think "THE BEAST MK1" should be its name ?
                        What do you think ????????

Comment

Working...
                        X