Whos for the sin bin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos for the sin bin?

I`m a candidate now.....Just had to buy a zuki wile the beast is sick but hey what toy to go and butcher after the beast is up and runnin ( thats if i can get the keys off the station manager)
    Last edited by mark g8awo; 21 November 2003, 18:39.
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Originally posted by popbriscoe
    could be joining you, bidding for a banger one [management note: not saying the word] for off roading.
    might see you in the bin.

One or two I could just about tolerate but now we are in danger of overload on the you know what scene. Fun as they maybe its just not right.
    Next meet surf only owners to the left, surf owners who have crossed the line over there on the right.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
      Next meet surf only owners to the left, surf owners who have crossed the line over there on the right.
      Thats right, over to LR owners with you!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by popbriscoe
        and another thing, sure i saw you driving one around on sunday, thats right terrie koi took linda for a spin in it
        Bwahahaha, BUSTED!

Comment

Hmmmmmm someone who dares cross swords with the Herts mafia, obviously wasn't around here last time someone done that???
          That wasn't a real one and drive it I did but not rushed out and bought one haha
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
            Hmmmmmm someone who dares cross swords with the Herts mafia, obviously wasn't around here last time someone done that???
            That wasn't a real one and drive it I did but not rushed out and bought one haha
            APPEAL TO THE MANAGEMENT
            ok fair cop guv! but i not bought one yet!! and still not said that word,
            and if you will allow us to get one it will not have that word on it and advertise the formum on it too.
            but you cant make us park on the right boss, THAT WOULD BE CRIMINAL.

AWAIT THE MANAGEMENTS DECISION ON ON THIS minor technicality on whether committed SURF owners can bring along there toys at playtime.
            Or you make a ruling which will no doubt render devils pit unusable due to loads of SPAT OUT DUMMIES all over the place.

Your Surfing underlingS who do not want to wake up with horses head in their bed.
            martin & terrie
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
              I`m a candidate now.....Just had to buy a zuki wile the beast is sick but hey what toy to go and butcher after the beast is up and runnin ( thats if i can get the keys off the station manager)
              Welcome to the BANNED club Martin,

My missis summed it up the other day, I let her take the Surf as I had to work on our "MINI 4x4" , she said she loved the "MINI 4x4" but the Surf was like driving a ROLLS ROYCE. and there is THE comparison.

Paul
              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

OK, I have an admission to make. Further to my post,where I admitted that myself and my brother have accquired a zuki between us........well it has got worse than that. We have now got one each. Well you wouldn't want to see a Surf with a roll cage doing the black course, would you? It would be sacrilage. An abomination. So we are going to keep the Surf for the green and red courses and if we trash the zuki What the hell! I love my Surf but I dont want to break it. See you in the Sin Bin brothers.
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                  Well you wouldn't want to see a Surf with a roll cage doing the black course, would you?
                  YES WE DO!!!! well I do anyway, thats the whole point!

Comment

It was fun to buzz round in the Zuki's last week, but I am gonna stick to my SURF!!!! So what if I can't do the really Black bits... I can still have fun... :
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I'll be back with avangence in the new year guys. I'm currently trying to source a Jap rock crawler surf to import. Watch this space I'll have a surf munching black runs.

Ians
                      Objects in the rear view mirror are losing

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                        One or two I could just about tolerate but now we are in danger of overload on the you know what scene. Fun as they maybe its just not right.
                        Oh elustrious leader let me just say that I agree with your good self the reason that there we have a suzi is so that she who must be obeyed can play in saftey cos she is scared to dent my pride and joy It WILL get a MOT and be parked away from your luverly motor. So please dont send me to theBIN
                        sumo.
                        hope he belived me you know what they say about bulsh*** and brains
                        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                          YES WE DO!!!! well I do anyway, thats the whole point!

Just been offered a Mk1 Surf for £350

The inside is "S**T" its dented on just about "EVERY PANEL" & NO Glass
                          BUT...................
                          The Engine is Solid, the susp is OK, and she drive OK

Have a guess who has "JUST" got himself a Surf to play with

So Tony, will be needing your help & advice on fitting Said.."Roll-Cage", Susp Mods etc etc etc......................

I will post a few Pics of the Beast in a week or two, arranging to have her collected and taken to my Brothers (He has a Large drive AND double garage so I am going to invade his house for a while )

Colin

PS...........Going to "PLASTER" www.hiluxsurf.co.uk ALL over it
                          give me a few months and EVERYONE will be able to drive her as its NOT going to matter if it gets rolled, trashed, thrashed of dented
                          NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Originally posted by colincd
                            Just been offered a Mk1 Surf for £350

The inside is "S**T" its dented on just about "EVERY PANEL" & NO Glass
                            BUT...................
                            The Engine is Solid, the susp is OK, and she drive OK

Have a guess who has "JUST" got himself a Surf to play with

So Tony, will be needing your help & advice on fitting Said.."Roll-Cage", Susp Mods etc etc etc......................

I will post a few Pics of the Beast in a week or two, arranging to have her collected and taken to my Brothers (He has a Large drive AND double garage so I am going to invade his house for a while )

Colin

PS...........Going to "PLASTER" www.hiluxsurf.co.uk ALL over it
                            give me a few months and EVERYONE will be able to drive her as its NOT going to matter if it gets rolled, trashed, thrashed of dented
                            SEE! now this guy 'gets it!'

Cool Col, sounds perfect!
                            Attached Files

Comment

:Quote: Just been offered a Mk1 Surf for £350

I've been scanning the local papers, Friday Ads, ebay and numerous other places to see if I can get a banger Hilux Pickup or Surf, but with no luck.
                              Looks like your luck is changing Colin. Look forward to seeing the beast when the project is complete. All the best with it
                              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                              X