My New Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam
    Never enter into a debate about the colour of poo with a guy that just got back from a festival

I will concede that blue is faster up hills but on a recent trip i must point out that orange overtook blue twice which puts it at least above grey and green.
    hey no argument over the also rans - orange can be a pretty colour....just look at oranges......fruit mmnnnnn OK ....but a motor???? he he
    glad to see all you out there have acepted the inevitable
    Tony
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
      :
      as my dear old grandad used to say, you cant polish a t#rd...

Strangely enough I went on the Ingleton waterfalls walk yesterday. One of the village shops is selling shiny dinosaur poo. Seems if you leave it long enough you can actually polish a t*rd.

Comment

Coming home from a night shift today followed a cracking Blue surf from Uxbridge to Oxford Reg **** JAR Have to admit it looked good.... When I get mine back I may have to visit Homebase for a 6" brush and a tin of Dulux....

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
          bergandy....burgandy....ber... ..dark red is just not red besides who can spell it anyway
          Burgundy is great.

Although, I would have have to concede, a good Merlot is far better
          Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. It's nice to know I seem to have bought the best colour. Blue and yellow are my favorite colours (unless it's Military, then it has to be black and green). Mmm.... I was thinking I would like to have my Surf re-sprayed in the same colours as "MAD MAX's" car in the first film, with "INTERCEPTOR" in big letters, like Surf is on some of them. What you reckon??

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
              Saw a nice white one on the M1 the other day. Wasn't as nice as my burgundy one.

Nice truck by the way.
              my Burgundy one is wine over grey
              but i got a black one now
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Have you updated you profile?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  Have you updated you profile?
                  have now thanks
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

[I will concede that blue is faster up hills but on a recent trip i must point out that orange overtook blue twice which puts it at least above grey and green.[/QUOTE]
                    but my grey one has a secret weapon,whenever you floor the throttle it smokes so much that any one behind cant see infront to overtake anyway.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X