Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Dealers

Hi
    Can anyone help, im looking for a used Surf dealer in the London or South East area.
    Im looking for about an L reg 3.0 Diesel with around 55,000-60,000 miles on the clock.
    Has anyone used CCB Japanese Car Importers
    in Guildford Road, Surrey? if so were they any good?
    I have looked at their web site and they seem quite good. service ,cambelt , new tyres ,warranty and gauranted mileage certificate all in price.
    What does anyone think?
    Also what spec Surf has the Recaro seats and are there many of these Surfs about?
    Thanks for any help.
    Mark.

I just got my 2nd gen from CCB 3 months ago and can't recommend them enough. They were really helpful and seemed honest enough.

I had a diff gasket go on the front axle about a week after purchase which they diagnosed and fixed promptly, under warranty and with a courtesy car service.

The prices are a little higher than most dealers but they are all VERY clean vehicles with low mileage, RAC check, cam belt change, new tyres, seats out valet, and the engine looked like new!

I've since done a weekend of camping in Newquay (driving from Farnham, Surrey) and the surf performed excllently with no problems.

They also have a great selection of surfs.

There's another post about them here:

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=6250
    Last edited by Slate8; 25 August 2005, 17:30.
    [IMG]http://www.slate8.com/hiluxstuff/hilux-sig.gif[/IMG]

Comment

surf dealer

Thanks for your help.
      Think i'll have to take a trip down there next week and have a look.
      Anybody know about vehicle spec for the Recaro seats (i.e ssrx etc).

Comment

CCB have a huge rep, check out paj oc as well for reports www.pocuk.com as he does Pajs as well. I looked there but found them a bit expensive, I got mine from autoplanet in chingford. They are part of a worldwide jap chain, so they shouldn't be sharks. They had a big selection in feb when I got mine and will do a deal if you try it on. Stick to the simple things though, they struggloed to fit my towbar, ended up loaning me a 2 yr old shogun sport to tow caravan to lake district. Can't comment on their aftersales cos nothing has gone wrong on mine.
        Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Working...
        X