Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunfermline

Hi,

Have any of you Scottish surfers tried the diesel place in Dunfermline for anything (sorry, can't remember what it's called, just off the M90). I was thinking about getting my injectors checked and wondered if they were reasonably priced.

Jacqueline

Originally posted by jax
    Hi,

Have any of you Scottish surfers tried the diesel place in Dunfermline for anything (sorry, can't remember what it's called, just off the M90). I was thinking about getting my injectors checked and wondered if they were reasonably priced.

Jacqueline
    Is any garage reasonably priced these days?Make sure you get a written quotation b4 comitting yourself.
    Powered by ????

Comment

Sorry Jax, cannot help you.

However i seem to remember about a year or more ago the owner of a LN 130 had head problems with there engine, just after they bought it of e-bay : from North Wales i think, they were from Fife.
      Anyway after the 2.4 was ovehauled, they were told to take it to a "diesel injection " outfit in Dunfermline by there garage & from then on the engine & fuel sytem was a constant problem, eventually the engine head went again.

I've tried a search on it but cannot find any posts.

Not saying its the same outfit but but but.

I do know of a good outfit in Glasgow, but they are not cheap, we used to use them weekly at one time, great service, but must admit that was for Lister's, Petter's & Hatz engines etc.
      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
      X