clear indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clear indicators

can anyone tell me where i can get clear indicators for my 3rd gen from. want a set for the bumper and for the wings.

only place i know is rough trax and they quoted £74 for the lot including postage which i think is quite steep

i got my front indicators from streetluge chris for £25 (i think)... it was about 18months ago...
    try TonyN... he's been doing rear lamps but not sure about front (but he's on hols at the mo.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by larry28274
      can anyone tell me where i can get clear indicators for my 3rd gen from. want a set for the bumper and for the wings.

only place i know is rough trax and they quoted £74 for the lot including postage which i think is quite steep

£74!! That sounds wrong to me... ?
      I was selling them for about £30 ish but ive run out now
      If there is enough interest I will get some more but the end of my last order took a while to shift.
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
        £74!! That sounds wrong to me... ?
        I was selling them for about £30 ish but ive run out now
        If there is enough interest I will get some more but the end of my last order took a while to shift.
        I think its right - the clear indicators are about £40 and the side repeaters £25 + postage etc etc... you just had the front ones Tim didnt you?
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Oh right yeah that makes sense I only had the fronts yes
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
          X