Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back from holls

Hi All
    just got back from 2 fab weeks in Newquay, weather was well fantastic, the surf (sea) was wicked, the surf (car) was again brill with the van on the back and we all had a great time.
    saw loads and loads of surf's managed to wave to most and got ignored by some i did miss one guy who waved to us but i just missed him the other day near White Acres caravan park he was on his way intowards Newquay so soz mate if your a forum member.
    if a politition is talking its lying

Originally posted by firefly
    Hi All
    just got back from 2 fab weeks in Newquay, weather was well fantastic, the surf (sea) was wicked, the surf (car) was again brill with the van on the back and we all had a great time.
    saw loads and loads of surf's managed to wave to most and got ignored by some i did miss one guy who waved to us but i just missed him the other day near White Acres caravan park he was on his way intowards Newquay so soz mate if your a forum member.
    glad you enjoyed yourselves down here you picked the best time to come down the weather has been lovely here
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Glad you enjoyed Gods country. We only got as far West as Minehead this year and there were loads of Surfs, but no surf to play in. My body board spent the entire holiday stashed under the caravan.

Maybe we'll go September/October????
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

phil had a fantastic day at fistral the waves were quite scary at times me being a bit of a wuss....
        but also had a great day at watergate bay too that was very good, still cant surf though think my expanding waist line with all the pasties had something to do with it lol....
        if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

back hols

yep we just got back from newquay, Trevornick with the van on the back, we all had brilliant weather , as tanned as some mates who went abroad!!! we saw lots of surfs as well, some are a miserable lot, and totally ignore you!!

Comment

Working...
          X