misery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misery

got back off my hols last week , was on my way to budapest in my surf '' when 'yup the head went in germany '' i was gutted gave me no warning at all just temp shot up quick , and after doing all the obvious '' bleed the sytstem blah blah... it was plain the head or gasket had gone '' .. AA had the car to a garage (toyota dealer) charged me 800 quid and still didnt do the job as they later told me the head was gone ''( why didnt they check it eh ).so i'm home no holiday and surf on its way home sometime next week i hope?.. any one had any warning signs so quick '' i had the car nearly a year it has 75,000kms recorded fsh and is immaculate engine was brilliant .feed back appreciated..joe
    if at first you dont succeed..... bollock

Mine went last year a week before i was going to Cornwall. Luckily STEVO fixed it for me with a new Modified head. 24 hours later i was smiling again.
    As you are in Manchester id advise you to get STEVO to do it for you.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

nightmare - sorry to hear holiday spoilt...
      and a dealer charged £800 and did nothing???
      Landcruiser Colorado
      Sub. Forester

Comment

was a german after all , but i know stevo could do the job , but thanks any way i'm in the trade thank god i can do it myself, sourced a brand new head for 350.. when car arrives in uk i'l get cracking '' boy i sure miss my surf
        if at first you dont succeed..... bollock

Comment

Working...
        X