reg plate sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reg plate sizes

Having fitted 'basic' plates to my Surf to get on the road I realise how naff they look and want to update to correct size/nice design plates (as opposed to personalised ones). I have found a good web site (fancyplates.com) but would like some assistance with correct size before I order. I am really after size and not other plate provider details

Is the rear one 165cm X 429 CM? and what size is the front one. Is it square shape or rectangle?

many thanks.

PS I had had my surf now for about 2 weeks and love it to bits.!!!

Originally posted by fergus
    Having fitted 'basic' plates to my Surf to get on the road I realise how naff they look and want to update to correct size/nice design plates (as opposed to personalised ones). I have found a good web site (fancyplates.com) but would like some assistance with correct size before I order. I am really after size and not other plate provider details

Is the rear one 165cm X 429 CM? and what size is the front one. Is it square shape or rectangle?

many thanks.

PS I had had my surf now for about 2 weeks and love it to bits.!!!

hi Fergus just measured my rear is 330mmx180mm
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

the front one is std UK size... the rear ones vary in size depending on supplier... your best bet is just to measure where it's gonna go so it fills the space.

as long as the lettering and spacing are correct then the actual plate size i don't think matters.

if you're going for illegal lettering then the size definately doesn't matter!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
      X