ello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ello all

Ello all...I am new to this forum and would just like to say ello...I have a '95 Hi-Lux Surf 3.0 SSR-X Ltd and I'm interested in learning a few things about it. Some of my questions may sound a bit daft to you but they baffle me so please be gentle with me...

Firstly can someone please tell me what is different about the limited editions..??

Many other dumb questions to follow I promise... hehehe

TIA...Darren

Welcome to the forum and Surfdom m8.

This question has been asked loads of time before, best way to get a comprehensive answer to this, and any other question is to do a search first.

That said, in reality the differences vary. The Japs are very keen on their little extras, so in many cases, the little extras that come with a LTD edition can be found on other non LTD edition vehicles. I seem to remember TonyN saying that the LTD editions often have a Limited Slip Diff at the rear - other than that I think most of the mods are fairly cosmetic.

As I say, do a search and you'll find loads of info.

Happy Surfing.

Rob
    Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Originally posted by nednil
      Welcome to the forum and Surfdom m8.

This question has been asked loads of time before, best way to get a comprehensive answer to this, and any other question is to do a search first.

That said, in reality the differences vary. The Japs are very keen on their little extras, so in many cases, the little extras that come with a LTD edition can be found on other non LTD edition vehicles. I seem to remember TonyN saying that the LTD editions often have a Limited Slip Diff at the rear - other than that I think most of the mods are fairly cosmetic.

As I say, do a search and you'll find loads of info.

Happy Surfing.

Rob

Don't believe they have Limited Slip....as mine operates like Open Diff when lifted off the ground...unless it has LSD and its knackered from day one...but trust the garage got it from so dont believe so......just an extra trim?

PS Welcome to surfdom and the power of 3
      Gaz

Comment

Firstly can someone please tell me what is different about the limited editions..??

not a lot There's loads of them on the roads so limited it not
        all the surfs seem to differ a bit
        just seems to depend on what are japanese surfers wanted on them
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by 30Surfer
          Ello all...I am new to this forum and would just like to say ello...I have a '95 Hi-Lux Surf 3.0 SSR-X Ltd and I'm interested in learning a few things about it. Some of my questions may sound a bit daft to you but they baffle me so please be gentle with me...

Many other dumb questions to follow I promise... hehehe

TIA...Darren
          couldve chose a better colour fonts that blues hurting my eyes
          if at first you dont succeed..... bollock

Comment

sorry M8...have realised that now....have changed....

Comment

Originally posted by 30Surfer
              sorry M8...have realised that now....have changed....

Theres a weekender near you in Spetember...how about joining the rest of the crew..See off-road section
              Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by nednil
                I seem to remember TonyN saying that the LTD editions often have a Limited Slip Diff at the rear - other than that I think most of the mods are fairly cosmetic.

Rob
                I've changed my mind now Rob, Linda's Limited has an open diff (for now), and have seen a few others as well now. Back to the drawing board.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                  I've changed my mind now Rob, Linda's Limited has an open diff (for now), and have seen a few others as well now. Back to the drawing board.

Any one seen/remember the movie Bad Boys? They're driving in the porche....

Will Smith - This a limited edition!

Martin Lawrence -
                  Limited, damn right it's limited.
                  No cup holders!
                  Just a big shiny d**k with two chairs in it.
                  I guess we're the b*lls just draggin' the **ck along

I've seen it far too many times...

Cheers, Paul

Comment

Working...
                  X