• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A warning to the divers here !

Guys,

Seen this ?

Make sure you are covered.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Nice 'heads up' Trev

I get annual insurance from Direct Travel Ins in Steyning. About £45 for single person international multi-trip cover. Max 30 days away. Much cheaper than arranging for every holiday...

They are very reasonable and cover you for scuba DOWN TO THE DEPTH YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR...
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

He did go quite deep tho, 49.5 metres!! I think any normal holiday/activity insurance policy will have depth clauses - I know mine does, although I must admit when I went to the bottom of the Zenobia at 43 metres it did not occur to me that I would not be insured if anything went wrong.

Does not say anything about the details of why he had problems though.
      No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

I'll check the depth of my bath water before I get in next time !
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Its only when you carry one of your mates to the helicopter you start to think that could be me.Thankfully the times ive dived and weve had to call the RNLI its turned out to be minor incidents, but i did dive the Kyarra a week after they lost someone who lost his bearings in the wreck.
          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Thanx for thinking of us canned air breathers Trev,and to help you sleep easier at night.....I got it covered..
            Roll on wednesday me and Gareth is off to Stoney puddle for a couple of days to see (or not) if the sadrover has rotted yet.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
            X