I must have an honest face.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tallyman
    Tony was probably lucky it was the plod and not roving HMC&E or vehicle examiner guys. Then he probably would have got the third degree and they would probably stripped his truck down there and then and left him to put it back together.
    With the reputation of HMC&E are you sure it's the truck you mean ?

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

my little one got busted yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!under section 59 of the road traffic act
      not bad for a 12 year old
      he was with me at work and to pass time away he brought his go-ped along as it was a quiet back road, apart from someone reported him, talking to the pc he had spent 11/2 hours looking for him 15 min lecture and 1 hour of paper work on his return to office was he cheesed. hope the pensioner that reported him is happy especially as at the same time there was a pile up on the bypass where a frontera parked itself ontop of a merc convertable.
      to top it all for my sprog had his ingrowing toe nail removed yesterday afternoon. which i did try and tell the pc that was the reson for him using the go-ped (invalid carriage) instead of his pedal bike
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

I must have an honest face.....

If only they knew you like wot we do...........

Happy holidays...your 1st gen is safe with Rick and me but I aint too sure about that Rob bloke he looks a bit to us.....
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

a bloke in my village got done for drink driving, driving without a licence or insurance on an electric scooter last week!!...

he'd had 2 cans and just popped down the shop for a pack of fags!

worst of it all was it was his younger sisters scooter (capable of a mind blowing 10mph!!) and the police confiscated it!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
          X