France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France

Just returned from three weeks and 2600 miles in France. The surf behaved well, and returned 22.7 mpg for the journey. This was towing a sunncamp 400se Trailer, a fully loaded roof rack, the mrs and the two kids. And on the way back quite a substantial quantity of wine. Thanks to Hilux Bob who fited my milners springs the week before departure (they make a great difference). Any one who may be intrested, the tent will be going on Ebay......

Originally posted by Kev Makin
    Just returned from three weeks and 2600 miles in France. The surf behaved well, and returned 22.7 mpg for the journey. This was towing a sunncamp 400se Trailer, a fully loaded roof rack, the mrs and the two kids. And on the way back quite a substantial quantity of wine. Thanks to Hilux Bob who fited my milners springs the week before departure (they make a great difference). Any one who may be intrested, the tent will be going on Ebay......

thats the sort of thread/post we like a good complimentary one, good stuff.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Brilliant mate, we have a place in France and did over 15,000 miles all over Europe and France last year ( a year off) in our Surf. It behaved impeccably.
      Engine only decided to eat itself once we got home.
      With new engine in it's even better than before.(Cheers Stevo).

Paul.
      French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

Working...
      X