um

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• um

I KNOW IM GONNA GET STICK FOR THIS but i cant seem to put any pictures of my truck up on this site,can anyone offer any advice as to "how to do it".cheers
    www.overfab.uk

Originally posted by vatchman
    I KNOW IM GONNA GET STICK FOR THIS but i cant seem to put any pictures of my truck up on this site,can anyone offer any advice as to "how to do it".cheers
    all i've done is put a couple in threads by using the "manage attachment" function at th bottom of the page, be aware there is a limit to the size of piccy you can publish this way, i had to reduce them in size in a photo program first. there is a way of using a remote site or similar but thats way beyond me!
    Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

or save them on yourown webspace (eg. photobucket)... then paste the link
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        or save them on yourown webspace (eg. photobucket)... then paste the link
        ok ive opened up a photobucket account and up loaded pics.how do i create a link to the pics,be gentle with me im not very good with this computer thing im still learning.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
          ok ive opened up a photobucket account and up loaded pics.how do i create a link to the pics,be gentle with me im not very good with this computer thing im still learning.
          Easy as pie... mmm... pie

ok. When your writing up a post, put the cursor where you want the image. then click the insert image button. you';; get a prompt asking for the "text that you wish to be formatted". Basically speaking, put a link to the picture in there, and the "formatting" will display the picture instead of the text. With oyur photobucket, the link you want (cos there are 3 different ones for each pic, i know) is the first one, i think it says URL? cant tell ya, photobuckets not loading quick enough

Hope that helped ya

Comment

Originally posted by Un_discovered
            Easy as pie... mmm... pie

ok. When your writing up a post, put the cursor where you want the image. then click the insert image button. you';; get a prompt asking for the "text that you wish to be formatted". Basically speaking, put a link to the picture in there, and the "formatting" will display the picture instead of the text. With oyur photobucket, the link you want (cos there are 3 different ones for each pic, i know) is the first one, i think it says URL? cant tell ya, photobuckets not loading quick enough

Hope that helped ya
            cheers mate all sorted thanks for the info.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
            X