Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

Does any one have insurance listed under the 4 Runner for their SURF. My usual company have said they can insure it as a 4 Runner, but this sounds a bit on the dodgy side to me. Especially as the insurance company would look for any old excuse not to pay any money out if the worst happens.

Any advise would be great, considering they are calling me back later today!!!

Do a search of insurance companies, loads of info is available.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
      Does any one have insurance listed under the 4 Runner for their SURF. My usual company have said they can insure it as a 4 Runner, but this sounds a bit on the dodgy side to me. Especially as the insurance company would look for any old excuse not to pay any money out if the worst happens.

Any advise would be great, considering they are calling me back later today!!!

which insurance company is it your trying ?

theres quite a few to choose from that are good a lot use adrian flux.
      im with tesco !

use the search option at the top to search insurance and all your questions will be answered !
      Lee

Comment

footman james

£197 fully comp
        ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

I've tried Adrian Flux who quoted £353, Lifesure £333. My company are a normaol broker, but I have a Land Rover Defender and a Peugeot 106 insured with them. The 106 has to go and the SURF is taking it's place. If I could stay with them, it saves me all the hassle of obtaining full no claims proof etc. But they have been working on the quote for about HALF A WEEK, as they don't have the SURF on their books.

So do Footman James insure SURFS?? Am sure I tried them before and they said they didn't do them!!??

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
            I've tried Adrian Flux who quoted £353, Lifesure £333. My company are a normaol broker, but I have a Land Rover Defender and a Peugeot 106 insured with them. The 106 has to go and the SURF is taking it's place. If I could stay with them, it saves me all the hassle of obtaining full no claims proof etc. But they have been working on the quote for about HALF A WEEK, as they don't have the SURF on their books.

So do Footman James insure SURFS?? Am sure I tried them before and they said they didn't do them!!??
            Hi, you could try Academy Insurance (find em in E+M) they only charged me £307 F.Comp and no probs at all, Hope this helps Still looking for a singer

Comment

I wouldnt insure it unless it states "surf" or "4runner import" or similar on your paperwork. I can only imagine it all ending in tears.
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
              X