Bf goodrich a/t's 265/70/16 3rd gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf goodrich a/t's 265/70/16 3rd gen

I have just had two of these fitted and balanced for £199.80 I thought this was a good price got them from county tyres southampton tel:02380 331643. They are at the railway crossing at the end of empress road.

i just bought 4 shabby alloys and 4 part work yoko's 100 quid...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by bell end billy
      I have just had two of these fitted and balanced for £199.80 I thought this was a good price got them from county tyres southampton tel:02380 331643. They are at the railway crossing at the end of empress road.
      Aye billy,
      high price at first glance - but the oil price rides high affectin the price of case's eh ? Your quote was excellent it seems....can only get BFG macadam tyres for that sorta price up here ( 570 miles north ) the AT tyres are roughly £135 for cash (last weeks prices in inverness)
      well done, sir (you could get over 80 thousand out of them if your careful, read lucky too)
      Last edited by Uplander; 4 August 2005, 22:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Uplander
        Aye billy,
        high price at first glance - but the oil price rides high affectin the price of case's eh ? Your quote was excellent it seems....can only get BFG macadam tyres for that sorta price up here ( 570 miles north ) the AT tyres are roughly £135 for cash (last weeks prices in inverness)
        well done, sir (you could get over 80 thousand out of them if your careful, read lucky too)
        Paid £90 a corner in Edinburgh last month, well pleased.
        Live for Today

Comment

Working...
        X