No announcement yet.

Surf the Wave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There Are 3 Hilux Near Me We Are Always Wavin N Smilin 1 Is A Pick Up A Reg Red...2 Is A Surf K Reg 3ltr Td .... And The 3rd Is A Land Crusier Prado Y Reg ..very Nice Mmmmm
    zacco

Comment

ok..i promise to wave at all surfs from now on..but northallerton is a small town but i guess travelling to huddersfield i shut get someone to wave back

Comment

Surf Protocol ...

Well I would love to wave but I am insecure when I don't get a wave back.

Should I go to assertive-ness classes?

Apparently, Joanna Lumley smiles vaguely at everyone, even if they don't smile back. Should I adopt the same attitude when waving to other surfers?

Will people think I am gay?

I am very friendly and enjoy making people happy.

Opinions appreciated.

Treading carefully

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by zacco hilux ssx 2.5td 91
          whent to mumbles the other day on a outin and low and behold there comin the other way was surf j reg " but in the drab burgandy lol ".THE SURF IS STRONG darth vader

Oi!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
            was sat in traffic on the A55 to wales a few weeks ago and actually sxchanged shouted pleasantries with a fellow surfer..

and theirs was burgundy as well, obviously a colour thing not only are burgundy ones faster, but the owners are nicer as well!!
            only the visitors to wales wave the rest of the locals DONT
            considering there are loads around here hardly any wave
            Last edited by mud skipper; 28 March 2008, 14:28.
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
              only the visitors to wales wave the rest of the locals DONT
              considering there are loads around here hardly any wave

John. Some new rear springs needed there methinks!

Comment

I followed a purpley surf the other day, dont suppose it was anyone from here, but if it was.... you were travelling through Dipper Mill.
                Oh and just so you know, that HUGE exhaust tail pipe that looks like it came off a boy racers toy, it looks dreadfull, sorry..... but it does !
                Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

Originally posted by the careful driver
                  Well I would love to wave but I am insecure when I don't get a wave back.

Should I go to assertive-ness classes?

Apparently, Joanna Lumley smiles vaguely at everyone, even if they don't smile back. Should I adopt the same attitude when waving to other surfers?

Will people think I am gay?

I am very friendly and enjoy making people happy.

Opinions appreciated.

Treading carefully

Peter

Nah we wont think your gay if you wave but we will think you are a misserable bugger if you dont..so just do it.
                  If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                    Nah we wont think your gay if you wave but we will think you are a misserable bugger if you dont..so just do it.
                    well i not waving anymore i NOT gay and rather be a miserable bugga
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                      well i not waving anymore i NOT gay and rather be a miserable bugga
                      Courage, it's a new world for men and we can relate freely without inhibition.
                      (B*gg** can be tough being a bloke!).

No please keep on waving.

Comment

I will wave

Being from Bristol and seeing as there appear to be two or three Surfs in every road and car park I hereby declare that from now on I will wave or nod or smile whenever a Surf owner looks at me.

If you see a grey Surf L425 MGM its me right, no excuses, you just smile and wave back dammit!

I ride a motorcycle to work every day and even in the traffic bikers at least nod to each other or have a quick chat at the lights. It would be rude not to!!

Cheers

Rob G

Comment

Working...
                        X