bulldog bash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulldog bash

just wanted to no if there are any surfers going to this years bulldog bash next week
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Originally posted by kiowa
    just wanted to no if there are any surfers going to this years bulldog bash next week

I maybe stupid, ok i am but whats the Bulldog Bash and where is it going to be
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
      I maybe stupid, ok i am but whats the Bulldog Bash and where is it going to be
      the bulldog bash is a big biker event run by the hells angels in stratford upon avon it,s four days of drag racing,live bands,stalls,fun fair,strippers (but dont tell the misses),and the biggest beer tent in europe all in all a very good time to be had ps you dont need a bike to go

Comment

Haven't been to the Bulldog bash since 1992 (just realised that was one hell of a long time ago! ) the ticket prices are just too high now , it would cost £90 for me and mrs dazzo23 before we started to eat or drink
        I'm going to THIS ONE this weekend though! Looks like it'll be in the Surf cos the kids are coming

Comment

Originally posted by dazzo23
          Haven't been to the Bulldog bash since 1992 (just realised that was one hell of a long time ago! ) the ticket prices are just too high now , it would cost £90 for me and mrs dazzo23 before we started to eat or drink
          I'm going to THIS ONE this weekend though! Looks like it'll be in the Surf cos the kids are coming
          looks a good weekend bud let use know how it goes

Comment

looks a good weekend bud let use know how it goes
            Will do mate...... Even better, pop down for the day on Saturday. £5 for a day ticket

Comment

the bulldog bash is a big biker event run by the hells angels in stratford upon avon it,s four days of drag racing,live bands,stalls,fun fair,strippers (but dont tell the misses),and the biggest beer tent in europe all in all a very good time to be had ps you dont need a bike to go

Thanks Kiowa sounds like a good weekend i think i will give it a miss
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by dazzo23
                was thinking of goin 2 the margam park 1, might pop down on sunday.....
                wave if u c us... blue surf with blue alloys
                lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
                  was thinking of goin 2 the margam park 1, might pop down on sunday.....
                  wave if u c us... blue surf with blue alloys
                  Will do, watch out for me, by Sunday I'll be a stressed bald guy in a blue surf!

Comment

Working...
                  X