counting down the hours....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• counting down the hours....

not long now till i get up in the morning eager for a phone call saying my surf is registered and ready to pick up.
    trouble is its an hour and a half away and the last i heard today the dvla are chocca sorting registrations and its running late.
    fingers crossed it will be ready cos i aint got any days off until my planned trip to newquay, cornwall on sunday and me daughter wont be happy cos she is looking forward to going in the surf.

wish me luck.......

GOOD LUCK! I was going to HAYLE near ST-IVES on Friday night GUTTED as we are moving House soon
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

if your around the camborne area larry then give us a shout.i'm not able to drive at the mo but your welcome in for a coffee if your this way
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
        if your around the camborne area larry then give us a shout.i'm not able to drive at the mo but your welcome in for a coffee if your this way
        thanks for the offer. if you get told of a blue over silver 3rd gen looking lost then thats probably me. my in car sat nav aint that good with directions ( me misses!!!!!)

Comment

GET THE grin READY
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
            GET THE grin READY

I dont like Gin would brandy do?
            I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by larry28274
              thanks for the offer. if you get told of a blue over silver 3rd gen looking lost then thats probably me. my in car sat nav aint that good with directions ( me misses!!!!!)
              just got to follow the A30 all the way down to Gosmoor under the iron bridge then take the turning for Newquay

you can get me on 07974183876 if you want to meet.loke i said i cant drive at the mo due to a accident at work last week so more than welcome to call in
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I'll be in Bude & around Cornwall & Devon from Sunday for 2 weeks.
                Give us a wave if you pass Larry

Comment

Working...
                X