surf specs are so different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf specs are so different

just realised that the 3rd gen ssrg i just bought aint got a sunroof and also there is a dummy parking mirror in the rear spoiler. is this normal

Mines a 97 ssrg and its not got a sunroof, but does have the parking mirror

thought all ssrgs had them.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheelrepairit
      Mines a 97 ssrg and its not got a sunroof, but does have the parking mirror

thought all ssrgs had them.
      the shape of the mirror is in the spoiler as if there is a mirror although there is no button inside to operate it. was wondering if i could wire it up or whether is is actually a dummy.
      attached a pic to see what i mean
      Attached Files
      Last edited by larry28274; 31 July 2005, 19:47.

Comment

Originally posted by larry28274
        the shape of the mirror is in the spoiler as if there is a mirror although there is no button inside to operate it. was wondering if i could wire it up or whether is is actually a dummy.
        attached a pic to see what i mean
        Switch should be on the centre console i think its the top switch closest to the driver.

p.s i have no sunroof either but i do have recaros and an l.s.d

Comment

Mine has no sunroof but it does have a parking mirror, a spectacularly useless bit of kit, but very useful to entertain the car behind in trafic jams! I once found a website which gave the specs, unfortunately I lost all my favs when PC turned ots toes up. This seemed fairly accurate but according to that mine should have cruise control, which sadly it doesn't. I have become convinced that the spec is very closely related to what the nip who made it felt like doing and what was to hand at the time.
          Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by bell end billy
            Switch should be on the centre console i think its the top switch closest to the driver.

p.s i have no sunroof either but i do have recaros and an l.s.d
            the switch aint there either. probably never use it anyway if it did work

Comment

Originally posted by larry28274
              the switch aint there either. probably never use it anyway if it did work
              Mine hade the sticker removed. the mirror was jammed but it freed off eventually. I use it quite often when backing up to the trailer.

Andy

Comment

Working...
              X