New shed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by truckarms
    probably one of the funniest threads i have ever read!!!

I have a brick shed are they allowed or should I be calling that something else?
    A brick shed is a outside toilet.

Comment

My shed smells like an outside toilet
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I'll sort out some pics in the next couple of days
        I've got one 8'x8' Galvanised for my mowers(6) and other bits and the 16'x8' Powder coated Aluminium is MY place, general tinkering and pottering space.
        Simon.O.
        '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

Originally posted by simono
          I'll sort out some pics in the next couple of days
          I've got one 8'x8' Galvanised for my mowers(6) and other bits and the 16'x8' Powder coated Aluminium is MY place, general tinkering and pottering space.
          In the words of da slug man "what you do in your own time is up to you ,but thats a little more info than we needed".
          I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            no,no,no! i dont want that shed, it is mikes, after all... nothing wrong with appreciating someone elses shed, but as my dear old dad used to say, 'never mess with another mans mars bar'

Now chillit i dont mind a bit of shed envy ,mine does have a body lift (2 inch bearers) and if you look in the pic it has tinted windows.Body work is in mint condition and has just had a respray. It handles well and is very reliable!!!!!

I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by truckarms
              probably one of the funniest threads i have ever read!!!

I have a brick shed are they allowed or should I be calling that something else?
              why would you want to keep bricks in a shed?
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I have 5 sheds, one metal 8x6 for the ride-on lawnmower, one concrete 15x14 for my workshop, one wooden 10x8 as the wifes workshop, one conc 6x4 for garden tools etc and one 6x3 for rubbish coal etc.
                I still dont have one i cant fit the Surf or cruiser in, so i'm gonna build another one, or at least a shelter. You can never have eonough sheds!
                Derek :
                1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
                [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
                  I have 5 sheds....
                  Show off, with your 5 sheds and 3 toys.

Of course I'm just jealous, coz you make those of us with only 2 sheds and 1 toy feel inadequate!

Maurice
                  Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Is a garage just a big shed that has not been transformed yet, if thats the case I have 2 sheds and 1 brick store (well thats what I keep in it, most people keep coal).
                    But I dont have a wooden one at all, going to have to go and buy one just to fit in, and recormendations on stlye, the "wendy house look", the "I'm a doggy bloke" (i.e. i"I need tinted windows"), the " lean to" or any other recormendations???

Comment

reccomendations for a shed.. get a local free paper, find an ad that says 'free shed, must be dismantled and gone by the weekend' thats the one to get. take it home line it with sterling board, stick some new felt on the roof, and if feeling flash paint it. jobsa goodun, as they say
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

i had to get rid of my 2 sheds cause she who thinks she is the boss moaned that they took up too much room.so i built a great big pond instead which takes up more room and its going to get bigger soon
                        Last edited by stormforce; 12 October 2008, 21:26.
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

geting rid of 2 sheds? that is a cruel and unusual punishment for sure...
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

As promised a piccy of my little blue pride and joy.
                            No mods yet.
                            Attached Files
                            Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

a classic...
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                                geting rid of 2 sheds? that is a cruel and unusual punishment for sure...
                                i'm gonna extend the pond about another 6ft so that will make up for the small shed
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                                X