New shed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shed!!!

Well got the new sheds today.(steady on chillit)
    After demolishing the garage (and all the storage space) To build a summer house / office/ 4th bedroom and having all my garage stuff all over the garden for the last few weeks.They finally arrived today.Now all i have to do is sort whats going to the tip and whats staying.
    Attached Files
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

now thats what i'm talking about! nice shed,mate! actually i need another shed...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt

actually i need another shed...
      One that floats....?
      Attached Files

Comment

whats the difference between a shed and a wendy house chillit? I am a bit confused?

Comment

a shed is a shelter, a place for things to just be. a place of making. a place for thinking or just to stop thinking. a place to start from, and a place to end up. it is a castle, a place of respite, a dumping ground and a hiding place. this is my shed, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

and a wendy house is where wendy lives
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

well said chillit, but my shed is now the utility shed, had to put the washing machine somewhere!
            But how many sheds have running water?

Sorry, bringing back bad memories
            Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

sigh wish i had room for a shed can i borrow yours
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

no shed!

Originally posted by pops
                sigh wish i had room for a shed can i borrow yours
                I aint got a shed
                got a barn
                got a garage
                got a workshop
                used to have a greenhouse
                but i aint got a shed - feel kinda empty somehow
                got a porch
                will that do?
                going to hide away in a corner somewhere and contemplate

Tony
                Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                Tony

Comment

a porch is ok but it aint a shed.
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

[QUOTE=Chillitt]a shed is a shelter, a place for things to just be. a place of making. a place for thinking or just to stop thinking. a place to start from, and a place to end up. it is a castle, a place of respite, a dumping ground and a hiding place. this is my shed, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Brings tears to my eyes, sutch poetry, mind if I print it off and nail it to my sheds door frame?

Will post piccys in due time, its 12x6 shiplap, pitched roof, 3 window, and most importantly its blue and keeps the outside out and the inside in.

A place where the world stops and I can begin again. Sheds should be issued to every married male.
                    Sigh, getting all emotive.............
                    Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66
                      Well got the new sheds today.(steady on chillit)
                      After demolishing the garage (and all the storage space) To build a summer house / office/ 4th bedroom and having all my garage stuff all over the garden for the last few weeks.They finally arrived today.Now all i have to do is sort whats going to the tip and whats staying.
                      The missus has just asked for the shed key!!!!!!!!!! What do i do............

What she doesnt realise is that the shed now has the home brew kit in ,a comfy chair, The tv aerial is going in at the weekend along with the power supply/dart board /card table and mini bar.

The key i gave her was the other shed in the pic ( bike shed )
                      I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

fit 2 locks give her 1 key
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

[Quote : Chillit ]now thats what i'm talking about! nice shed,mate! actually i need another shed...

Hmmm sounds like a bit of shed envy there....................

Comment

no,no,no! i dont want that shed, it is mikes, after all... nothing wrong with appreciating someone elses shed, but as my dear old dad used to say, 'never mess with another mans mars bar'
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

probably one of the funniest threads i have ever read!!!

I have a brick shed are they allowed or should I be calling that something else?

Comment

Working...
                              X