Metro owners r friendlier!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metro owners r friendlier!

Is it jst me or do u lot not wave at each otha? B4 i got th truck i had a metro n evry otha 1 i saw responded with a flash or a beep. Iv heard a few of u say on here "if u c me giz a wave" bt evry surf iv flashed at or waved at jst blanks me. Is it cos im a young lad or sumthin or is it jst owners frm newcastle?

Originally posted by Kane
    Is it jst me or do u lot not wave at each otha? B4 i got th truck i had a metro n evry otha 1 i saw responded with a flash or a beep. Iv heard a few of u say on here "if u c me giz a wave" bt evry surf iv flashed at or waved at jst blanks me. Is it cos im a young lad or sumthin or is it jst owners frm newcastle?
    Seems to be the norm lately , unless of course it's one of the good folk that are on this forum Lots of Surfs coming to the U.K. so lots of people giving one a go - not enthusiasts like us lot eh!!!

Cheers, Nick
    "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Would you like to buy a new keyboard yours seems to have quite a few letter keys missing?
      Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

What language is this?

Comment

im still waving
          Baner

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
            What language is this?
            its mostly fone txt language wit a bit geordie thrown in,
            so

I'm going to the pub, would you care to join me

becomes

im ganin 2 th pub, fancy a luk

Comment

I'll wave if ya drive down the A34

Cheers, Nick
              "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

I never fail to get a wave.......................... ........................

When I'm driving my Mini!

Comment

Metro drivers wave at each other as they are so releived to see someone else made as catastrophic cock up as they did, combined with disbeleif that another one still exists upon our fair roads.

Surf drivers do wave, Nice black example on the A27 from Chi to Pompey waved and flashed me on Sat. And Wifey waves and flashes fit to be locked up whenever she sees me coming the other way!

Will promise to wave if I see you!
                  Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

im ganin 2 th pub, fancy a luk
                    surely it's "gannin doon big market like"
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtdog
                      Metro drivers wave at each other as they are so releived to see someone else made as catastrophic cock up as they did, combined with disbeleif that another one still exists upon our fair roads..........

My thoughts exactly, haven't seen one of them on the roads here for years.
                      Maurice
                      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

i'v had my surf over a year and i've only ever had 1 wave , actually it wasn't quite a wave it was a sort of lift 1 finger off the steering wheel wave. (either that or he had wind). i'd say 80% of the drivers down here r women.
                        lets go get dirty...

Comment

the only wave i get is from the people behind me,wafting the smoke plume away from there noses.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

My red and rust £120 ebay Metro runabout just died
                            but the Surf is no longer a garden ornament....finally got it starting is coming back........

Comment

well you not passed me as i wave all the time and get well funny looks
                              Enjoying Life after Cancer
                              Pops

Comment

Working...
                              X