CLA Gamefair/Grantham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLA Gamefair/Grantham

Hi did anyone else go to the gamefair this weekend near Grantham? Saw loads of Surfs all ages & models. Seemed to out number most other 4x4's. For a laugh four of us tried out the new Toyota off road experience they had set up with their new £45,000 4x4 model mostly crawling round a preset track. No my surf would win every time it was so boring! The Shooting was fab tho and loads to do besides that. Any site members there if so did they enjoy it? The set up was brilliant shame about the rain on Sunday afternoon. It's at Broadlands next year which is a bit nearer for me will definitely be going in 2006.

I was there all weekend mate! now my legs really ache so much my feet hate me.
    Dave

Comment

i spent yesterdaytrying to fix a bodged down oak floor in a mates cellar. i wouldn't have rather been at the cla. oh, no. not me...
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

with the rain yesterday - you were better off on the floor mate - besides there wasn't much in the way of airguns - better off going to the Weston park one in september. (Guess who's there every day ).
        Dave

Comment

the way its going this year i will be stuck with my arm up someones s&v pipe instead of that one too...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

First oneI haven't been to for years, I passed it on Sat but was towing caravan, wife, dogs etc back from sunny yorkshire. Are you sure the surfs were the most common, everyone I've been to has been full of discos and rangies. Mind you I don't usually venture too far north. Where is Broadlands by the way?
            Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Oh yes plenty of surfs

Originally posted by TJG
              First oneI haven't been to for years, I passed it on Sat but was towing caravan, wife, dogs etc back from sunny yorkshire. Are you sure the surfs were the most common, everyone I've been to has been full of discos and rangies. Mind you I don't usually venture too far north. Where is Broadlands by the way?
              Well perhaps all the discos & rangies were elsewhere. I can honestly say even I was suprised dont see quite so many in sunny Sussex although numbers seem to be rising! Broadlands is Nr Romsey, Dorset/Hants border I think Should save a 5 hour hike next time

Comment

We went too, as Exhibitors this time! You'd have seen us with the best looking dog in the Gundog Pavilion! The rain was ****** awful but I warmed up with free toffe vodka in the foody bit!

Comment

Working...
                X