MotoGP at Donnington Park.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoGP at Donnington Park.

I've just arrived back from watching the MOTO GP @ Donington Park..

OMG.... ****up and brewery springs to mind.........

I didnt think it Could get any worse than last year but it the officials managed it....

They ran out of camping space on Friday night....(the main event wasn't until Sunday).. Instead of opening another field up for camping, they made new arrivals setup in the fire breaks...The tents were pitched almost on top of each other..... one word sums up the Big Guns at Donnington Park....."GREEDY".

the security guards hardly spoke english, so it was hard to get any info from them. Toliet facilities were at the very top end of the campsite, so all the blokes and most of the women urinated along the fenceline, it was absolutely rank 9but killed all the nettles over two days).

Bah.... I say Bah......
    [CENTER][img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/bolloxx.j

anyone who is into MotoGP I will have a load of memorabilia on eBay for sale soon for someone else,
    Used brake discs, signed bits n bobs, complete sticker sets, tech spec race report books etc,
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I was there and so was my Surf
      Carved up the infield a bit...
      Took a detour through a loverly big puddle on the way out - like a hippo doing a belly flop... didn't hang around long enough to find out how many nearby cars had their windows down....

Took me 6 1/2 hours to get back to mid Norfolk...
      Fear of death is the beginning of slavery

Comment

Working...
      X