Women!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women!

Somebody please explain to Mrs KS that she doesn't need to pack our stuff into suitcases for a caravanning holiday.
    I have spent most of the evening explaining that the joy of caravan ownership is that you put all your stuff, including clothes, into the caravans wardrobe n drawers and head for the hills. We don't need suitcases cluttering up the caravan/awning/Surf like we had last year.

Tch, once they get an idea into their heads.
    It's only a hobby!

Phil

Let her get on with it . When you get to your destination it will give her something to do when she has to unpack whilst you go looking for some Green laning or sum thing .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
      Phil

Let her get on with it . When you get to your destination it will give her something to do when she has to unpack whilst you go looking for some Green laning or sum thing .
      Yeh leave her alone its her holiday too....If Mrs KS wants suitcases let her have suitcases, (I think its a handbag related thing)
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

yer leave her alone you bullied the mobile phone guy on the train
        now quit while your ahead phil
        coz you know she gonna win mate
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

yep

your right but
          let her have it her way its an easier life believe me
          ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

For Mrs Ks

Dear Mrs KS

On this occasion your husband is correct, you really dont need to pack suitcases. Im sure his being correct is not something that happens often and I would guess that youre first reaction will be to dismiss me as another idiot for saying so. It probably shocks you to think that he might be right and you will quite reasonably assume that the forum full of men just like him who are more than likely wrong all of the time just like your husband.
            All I ask is that you consider his opinion on this occassion and maybe leave just one of the small cases at home to see how it works out.

Yours respectfully

Bogus

Show her this, who knows you may get a bit of a result.
            Сви можемо

Comment

The Suitcases will no doubt get in the way especially after a few Bevvies.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Hahahahahaha! after the first 4 replys theres no way you can show her this thread now!!!

Bet you never thought this would come back and bite you on the arse!
                Attached Files
                mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

She did it last year....she'll do it this year....she will do it next year...... You lost this argument ages ago mate

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                    Somebody please explain to Mrs KS that she doesn't need to pack our stuff into suitcases for a caravanning holiday.
                    I have spent most of the evening explaining that the joy of caravan ownership is that you put all your stuff, including clothes, into the caravans wardrobe n drawers and head for the hills. We don't need suitcases cluttering up the caravan/awning/Surf like we had last year.

Tch, once they get an idea into their heads.

Men! If I was Mrs KS, I'd leave you at home!

Comment

you let her take the cases. they will be handy for tobogganing..
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X