No announcement yet.

Question for TonyN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEE? I know they're not good pics, but you can see that there is more rubber showing on the right side than the left.

Got a bit of butt sag too!

Comment

You know, if I told my wife about saggy bums she would smack me before I had chance to explain its a technical term in the surf world!

Mine has a shed load (nothing to do with chillit!) of stuff in the back all the time, but my ar$e dont drag that much!

But I have to admit, you got me checking my sticky out bits now.
      Oooo Matron!!!!!!
      Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Got a bit of butt sag too!
        Jeeze! just a little!!!!

That could be what pushing the wheels out, but they should be coming out the other side thinking about it.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

you can have a bit of tread showing... can't remember how much exactly but rule of thumb i always used was that up to the first groove od the tread pattern was ok... i.e. first row of lugs could show.
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

If I remember correctly, as long as you can't see any tread when you look down form above the vehicle, it's o.k.

From above mine is o.k.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              If I remember correctly, as long as you can't see any tread when you look down form above the vehicle, it's o.k.

From above mine is o.k.
              I think you will find your all wrong it states on page 69 section 2 paragraph 5 in the High way's Regulations act 1998 that if any wheel or tyre combonation exeeds more than 30mm past external body work except wing mirrors it is deemed illegal and un safe to other road users and to the public,unless

YOU DRIVE A SURF WHICH IS RED OVER GREY

BELLERS RODDERS DUDES
              Attached Files

Comment

We're both o.k. then!

Comment

Originally posted by TOYMOTA
                  I think you will find your all wrong it states on page 69 section 2 paragraph 5 in the High way's Regulations act 1998 that if any wheel or tyre combonation exeeds more than 30mm past external body work except wing mirrors it is deemed illegal and un safe to other road users and to the public,unless
                  Nice, I've been looking for that quote for a while.
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                  X