Surf flares.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf flares.......

Set off the flare that came with our Surf tonight! Top fun!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by TonyN
    Set off the flare that came with our Surf tonight! Top fun!

you have shown great self restraint leaving it that long before setting it off..

by the way i like the position of the jerry cans, could have been an early bonfire night
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

That would make a good FOG LIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
        you have shown great self restraint leaving it that long before setting it off..

by the way i like the position of the jerry cans, could have been an early bonfire night
        I found it in the garage, so it after filming Danno doing burnouts on the yard I thought we should continue the sillyness!

(the jerry cans are empty, apart from one that has a mystery liquid in it! )
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I found it in the garage, so it after filming Danno doing burnouts on the yard I thought we should continue the sillyness!

You need some students, they are normaly up for testing unknown liquids!
          Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

sillyness cannt be beaten thats why we own these things the alternative dosent bare thinking about
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

He didnt mention doing silly dances round the flare in the drive then.....
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                He didnt mention doing silly dances round the flare in the drive then.....
                ah ha.thats why it pi***d down with rain all night then.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                  ah ha.thats why it pi***d down with rain all night then.
                  If that's the case, then Southern Water should be talking contracts and Flares to Tony then

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

No, it's nothing to do with Tony and dancing. It's the norm. Kids round here broke up for the summer hols on Friday. It's bound to rain for the next five weeks until they go back. Never like it in my day though. Used to rain all June so we couldn't hold the school sports day, then cleared up in time for the hols.
                    Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
                      Kids round here broke up for the summer hols on Friday. It's bound to rain for the next five weeks until they go back. .
                      Always loved the 'schools out' thing about your country! Your peeps were just gettin out when we were already out a month and a half !

Over here (on the mainland ) our primary schools (4-11 year olds) break up on the 1st July while the secondary schools (11-17 year olds) break on the 1st of June, and they all go back in September.

On the empty inflammables receptacle thing, (the what?), its more explosive than a full one in terms of naked flames. Tony.....you're a cowboy

Comment

Working...
                      X