Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As from Friday I will be the proud owner of 93 Surf 3.0 TD and I can't wait. I would just like to say a big thank you to all you people on here for contributing to a great site. You have all helped me loads from deciding what model to get and saving me £'s on insurance.

Thanks Again

Originally posted by Jason2472
    As from Friday I will be the proud owner of 93 Surf 3.0 TD and I can't wait. I would just like to say a big thank you to all you people on here for contributing to a great site. You have all helped me loads from deciding what model to get and saving me £'s on insurance.

Thanks Again
    I dont think i contributed anything , but welcome anyway , and post the pics up when you take delivery , cos thats the only time it will be clean !!!
    http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

Welcome to the nut house

Cheers, Nick
      "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Hope somebody warned you about the bolt-on grin that comes as standard with a Surf, yer cheeks will be aching for weeks & there's no cure

Comment

Originally posted by Jason2472

Thanks Again
          Hi Jason
          A belated welcome to the nuthouse, nice to see another South Yorkshireman on the forum, I spend most of my days working in the Doncaster area (I live in Chapeltown) so I may be giving you a wave someday.
          Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by SparX
            I dont think i contributed anything , but welcome anyway , and post the pics up when you take delivery , cos thats the only time it will be clean !!!

Heres a pic. Jack Daniels you was right about the grin it is definately permanent. Will look forward to seeing you Paulh.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Jason2472; 24 July 2005, 19:02.

Comment

Tut tut

Shame about the paintwork

Come on, WHERE is the mud ?????
              Trev

ps I see you the best colour scheme - green over silver.
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                Tut tut

Shame about the paintwork

Come on, WHERE is the mud ?????
                Trev

ps I see you the best colour scheme - green over silver.

Will be in a different state next week off to Langdale Quest hopefully.

Comment

Do you have the usual pendulem mounted fog light on her ?

If so we expect you to read it the last rights during the week - it's days are numbered

HAVE fun at Langdale.

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Welcome to the, "I'll never be quite the same again." Club. Enjoy your Surf. I bet you will love Langdale Quest.
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                      Do you have the usual pendulem mounted fog light on her ?

If so we expect you to read it the last rights during the week - it's days are numbered

HAVE fun at Langdale.

Trev

Yes it has will say goodbye to it then. Kids are more excited than me .Wife's not keen. Is the Jungle trek ok for a newbie ?

Comment

Working...
                      X