another ex103 query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another ex103 query

Hia all, i am sorry to bring this up , as i know its been said over and over again. I am sending for my form ex103 tomorrow, and i know a short time ago someone on here offerd to show how to fill in the form if they sent a scanned copy to them. As if i remember right you can end up paying a higher rate if you do it wrong. I want to run on straight vegie on runs from a second tank. And from a mix in the standard tank. Can any one help with that persons name please, as i have tried to find it on the site, even using the search. But cannot find it.

Originally posted by alf
    Hia all, i am sorry to bring this up , as i know its been said over and over again. I am sending for my form ex103 tomorrow, and i know a short time ago someone on here offerd to show how to fill in the form if they sent a scanned copy to them. As if i remember right you can end up paying a higher rate if you do it wrong. I want to run on straight vegie on runs from a second tank. And from a mix in the standard tank. Can any one help with that persons name please, as i have tried to find it on the site, even using the search. But cannot find it.
    Think it was Firefly, but not 100% certain, and unfortunately I cannot remember what I put on mine.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Ex103

Call me on 0870 7775080 think i can help, as got it wrong first time round, but ok second time round.
      Philip
      Still Searching,
      Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Philip
        Call me on 0870 7775080 think i can help, as got it wrong first time round, but ok second time round.
        Philip
        Is this offer still on, Philip??? Got my form today, and want to get sorted asap...
        It just does, OK?

Comment

Ex103

Give me a call on 0208 8969172.
          Philip
          PS From what i understand now, it won't matter too much what you put on form, they'll charge you 47.1p anyway.
          Although paying lower tax since last Autumn, i received another form about 3 weeks ago, basically asking me what i did to veg oil so car would run on it.
          As i make a fuel catalyst anyway, i answered the question by saying i use a catalyst to make bio diesel. There probably still scratching there heads about this, as so far not heard back from them, although pretty sure i will shortly.
          Philip.
          Still Searching,
          Dick Whittington

Comment

i answered the question by saying i use a catalyst to make bio diesel. There probably still scratching there heads about this, as so far not heard back from them, although pretty sure i will shortly.
            Philip.[/QUOTE]

you can fool some of the people some of the time, but.................
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

Thanks, Philip, but I've got it sorted now, I think!!

I classed myself as a 'Private Individual using veg oil as a motor vehicle fuel'

Did a few more searches and got the gist of the form. Also sent a covering letter, so we'll wait and see what happens next.......

I'm sure I'll get taxed at 47.1ppl, but I'm doing this for the environment, not my pocket..
              It just does, OK?

Comment

Working...
              X