X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• veggie oil mixing.

Ello fellas....

I've sent off my EX103 to C&E today....

Should I have any means of mixing (equipment + tank) to show them if they decide to drop in on me?

TIA
    [CENTER][img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/bolloxx.j

been hassling the tree huggers

trying to promote thinking... sent to greenpeace.
    -----Original Message-----
    Sent: 17 July 2005 21:27
    To: info
    Subject: just been looking at your site..

hi just found the 'dont buy esso' bit, had a look round, quite suprised you do not mention vegetable oil as an alternative fuel. diesels can use it without modification up to 75% or 100%after a simple modification. and it only puts into the air co2 that was there last year. and we can grow it here. currently there are attempts being made to persuede the government to cut the duty on it, at the moment it is taxed up to the same price as diesel. if greenpeace would support this campaign, i am sure a real change for the better could be made. i dont believe you will ever ban 4x4s., but at least you could get them running greener
    charlie

Hi there
    thanks for the e-mail - we have worked on bio-fuels in the past and do believe they can be part of the solution - at least in the interim - have a look at www.greenpeace.org.uk and put in 'bio-diesel' to see the work we have done in the past - we are not currently active in this area because we feel that as it is only an interim measure - it does still produce some carbon emissions, although much less than normal diesel (and can never power all of our vehicles - we couldn't grow enough of the plants to do this!), we want to work on areas such as renewable energy sources and finding ways to power our transport that are carbon neutral

best wishes
    Issy Griffin
    Face to Face Co-ordinator
    Greenpeace UK
    Canonbury Villas
    London
    N1 2PN
    020 7865 8188
    07796 947448
    www.greenpeace.org.uk
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

they will visit - I'm waiting for mine now. i've made my filter system with two tubs connected by hosepipe.

don't panic, they come out mainly so you understand how to complete the forms and just to make sure you won't give Esso etc a headache by out-producing them
      Dave

Comment

Working...
      X