Newbie Saying Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumo
    Welcome to the world that is SUFIZUM Steve.
    SUFIZUM?????

Comment

Originally posted by Lofty
      SUFIZUM?????
      something to do with being forced to own a suzuki SJ as well???
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
        welcome, hope you enjoy your stay oh and watch out for the odd forum weirdo, you will soon be able to point them out.
        it's not the obvious ones that you first think are weird!... Koi's actually a nice fella...
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Lofty
          I've got a dilemma on my hands now. Guy at work has just offered me his L-reg LWB 3.0 V6 Shogun, 85k miles, fsh, auto, cruise etc etc for £2500. He's had it for 5 years so I know the history of it for that period of time and know it's been well looked after. Very tempting I must admit, but I much prefer the looks of the Surf.

Decisions decisions..................... ..

no dilema mate either you want to look like your taking the kids to school on your way to the hairdressers (shogun ) or you want to look like the greatest,coolest,happiest surf dude around (THE SURF ) and if that doesn't do it "look into my eyes not round the eyes into the eyes!!"

Comment

lol - you're all MAD

Haven't had to make a decision as the bike hasn't sold yet. One guy made arrangements to come see it then didn't turn up . Why do people do that? . If he couldn't make it or he'd changed his mind, all he had to do was pick up the phone and tell me - that's just common courtesy. Instead I cancelled my plans for the evening and sat in all night like a lemon waiting for him to show up. I was NOT very happy

Comment

WE are mad?? you are the one who was going to get a sh@gun...
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X