exhaust and service items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust and service items

Hia all, i am not a regular poster of threads on this site but i am a regular reader. I think this company i am about to mention has been mentioned once before. The company is CES UK ltd of Liverpool. They are national automotive parts distributers. I asked them to see if they could get me a center and rear section exhaust for my 1996 ssrx 3.0 diesel. Due to the price, i didn't have a lot of cash to spare at the time. So i decided to spread the cost over a couple of weeks.This i explained to them and they said it was not a problem, they would keep the parts for me. They got the parts and rang me to say they where in. Upon colection they where very efficent and helpfull. The cost of the rear tail pipe was £96.36 inc vat. It was a geniune toyota part. The center section was picked up when funds allowed, when i went to pick it up i was told that the same section is also fitted to the LAND CRUISER aswell. So this should help others who are having difficulty in findindg a section. The price of this including the 2 sealing rings was £94. 00 inc vat. When i seen the piece i didn't think it looked the same so the lad crawled under the car to check it out, in the street. How many counter hands would do that? To my relief it was the same.They also told me that they can supply almost any service item for any grey import vehicle. If they do not stock it they will obtain it. The only problem is they do not send anything by carrier, they have lost to much in transit before. But should anyone want any parts, see if they have them, order them, tell me , i will collect them for you and send them onto you. The contact name there is FRED, a very friendly chap indeed. My e mail addy is stainlessalf@hotmail.com should you require it. There phone no is 0151 207 6667. There full address is. CES uk ltd, 33/47 DRYDEN ST, LIVERPOOL, L5 5BT. I hope this will be of help to someone.

Alf Is It Near The Liverpool Side Of The Kingsway Tunnel ?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

why didn't you make your own custom stainless one?
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by alf
        The only problem is they do not send anything by carrier, they have lost to much in transit before.
        Strange that as they have sent me loads of bits, all by carrier and next day service, and the web site quotes "Nationwide delivery is guaranteed next day"

http://www.cesuk.com/CES%20Services.htm

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          Alf Is It Near The Liverpool Side Of The Kingsway Tunnel ?
          Hia Marky, yes it is, it's off Great Homer st, on the left as you are leaving town.

Comment

[QUOTE=andy]Strange that as they have sent me loads of bits, all by carrier and next day service, and the web site quotes "Nationwide delivery is guaranteed next day"

http://www.cesuk.com/CES%20Services.htm[/QUO Hia Andy, dont understand it, i can only quote what was said to me by that chap FRED who seemed knowledgeable.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              why didn't you make your own custom stainless one?
              Hia Slug, i have considered it but not knowing what the inside of the silencer looked like i couldnt. But now it is of, and my motor is still on the road, i will cut it open and see what is inside. But i'm busy at the moment making an extra stainless tank with heating coils inside to run on vegie. I'm mounting it at the rear of the chassis, where the spare carrier should be. Ive got the tail gate mount.

Comment

Originally posted by alf
                Hia all, i am not a regular poster of threads on this site but i am a regular reader. I think this company i am about to mention has been mentioned once before. The company is CES UK ltd of Liverpool. They are national automotive parts distributers. I asked them to see if they could get me a center and rear section exhaust for my 1996 ssrx 3.0 diesel. Due to the price, i didn't have a lot of cash to spare at the time. So i decided to spread the cost over a couple of weeks.This i explained to them and they said it was not a problem, they would keep the parts for me. They got the parts and rang me to say they where in. Upon colection they where very efficent and helpfull. The cost of the rear tail pipe was £96.36 inc vat. It was a geniune toyota part. The center section was picked up when funds allowed, when i went to pick it up i was told that the same section is also fitted to the LAND CRUISER aswell. So this should help others who are having difficulty in findindg a section. The price of this including the 2 sealing rings was £94. 00 inc vat. When i seen the piece i didn't think it looked the same so the lad crawled under the car to check it out, in the street. How many counter hands would do that? To my relief it was the same.They also told me that they can supply almost any service item for any grey import vehicle. If they do not stock it they will obtain it. The only problem is they do not send anything by carrier, they have lost to much in transit before. But should anyone want any parts, see if they have them, order them, tell me , i will collect them for you and send them onto you. The contact name there is FRED, a very friendly chap indeed. My e mail addy is stainlessalf@hotmail.com should you require it. There phone no is 0151 207 6667. There full address is. CES uk ltd, 33/47 DRYDEN ST, LIVERPOOL, L5 5BT. I hope this will be of help to someone.
                That makes me feel better,I was quoted £200.00 for a rear section for a 3rd gen last year,thought that was a bit pricey,prob need it for this years mot so will be shopping around.