5th gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th gear

On sky channel 133 at the mo. they are gonna be seeing what it takes to roll a 4x4.
    Pay attention Andyenuf! lol

over she goes at 45... is that why landies do 40 mph everywhere?
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

So, there we are then.
      If the vehicle in front on the motorway suddenly brakes hard, don't try to drive around it, you will roll over. It's best to just plough into the back of it!

Well, thats what I got from their 'test' anyway!

Comment

i wouldnt have noticed it braking anyway..
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
          i wouldnt have noticed it braking anyway..

He He, yeah especially if was one of them lowered 'chav mobiles' just drive straight over. It would probably feel like one of them mini roundabouts.
          Does anyone actually drive around them?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            He He, yeah especially if was one of them lowered 'chav mobiles' just drive straight over. It would probably feel like one of them mini roundabouts.
            You're suppose to drive around them!!! Ooooops

Cheers, Nick
            "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

You are doing the nation a favour, and it's more fun, to drive over them
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Nah , I'd just drive over the chavs.

Andy.

Comment

I take it this was a repeat on the blue r&r that went splat.
                  If so, who the ell swerves all over the road when in that situation?
                  I did something like that last week in my surf, have to say, if I wanted it to roll over I would have hade my work cut out!

It did have a slight "rigged for a roll" look to it.
                  And as you say, go over unless it is a surf in better condition that the one you are in, then just be considerate and trash your own!!!
                  Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Yeah I thought that. When the Range Rover swerved, It looked as the the driver made no attempt to correct the roll as I'm sure 99.9% of drivers would have done.

Comment

Yeah I thought that. When the Range Rover swerved, It looked as the the driver made no attempt to correct the roll as I'm sure 99.9% of drivers would have done.
                      I think he spotted something on the road and decided to have a closer look!
                      Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Range Rovers of that era felt like they were falling over just driving in a straight line
                        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                          Range Rovers of that era felt like they were falling over just driving in a straight line

falling apart, surely...
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

For those that still have adjustable shocks fitted, I have found that switching to hard on motorways reduces quite significantly the tendency for the front wheel to 'dig in' if you react to an errant car in front (and its really hard not to despite good intentions). Mange Rovers can't do that.

Kev
                            Last edited by exmee46; 13 July 2005, 23:12.

Comment

Originally posted by exmee46
                              For those that still have adjustable shocks fitted, I have found that switching to hard on motorways reduces quite significantly the tendency for the front wheel to 'dig in' if you react to an errent car in front (and its really hard not to despite good intentions). Mange Rovers can't do that.

Kev

Same here. makes a more stable ride when your going fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X