The long and winding road!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The long and winding road!!

Am packing up my worldly goods in a trailer and heading off into the sunset in five and a half weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the water to Spain. Granada to be exact!!!!!!!!!!!

The aim is to set up a small bed and breakfast which am gonna have my hands full building for the next year or so. But when its finished it's going to be amazing...

Smurfers are going to be guaranteed a discount once open... will keep you informed.

Has anyone taken their Surf to Europe and if so how hard is it to get repairs??

Originally posted by mrspickles
    Am packing up my worldly goods in a trailer and heading off into the sunset in five and a half weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The aim is to set up a small bed and breakfast which am gonna have my hands full building for the next year or so. But when its finished it's going to be amazing...

Smurfers are going to be guaranteed a discount once open... will keep you informed.

Good luck Vicky, hope it all works out for you Let us know when you are open and it will give me an excuse to take the Surf to Europe

Cheers, Nick
    "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

[QUOTE=Nick V]Good luck Vicky, hope it all works out for you Let us know when you are open and it will give me an excuse to take the Surf to Europe

And you need an excuse
      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Good luck in your venture, nice part of the world.We got a place not far from Granada ( almunecar) Maybe when you,re up and running we can meet up for a jar.
        WD40 "He who Thinks Australian"

Comment

Surf parts are available in just about every country.. The yotadealership should be able to sell you everything.
          And it's called a Hilux or 4Runner here, never seen a Surf tag in Spain, Portugal etc. But did see plenty of toyotadealerships in Spain.
          Last edited by eurorunner; 8 July 2005, 22:49.

Comment

Lucky you

If its any help, i have friends in Coen, just north of Malaga, who bought land and built house etc from scratch, about 6 years ago. Sue speaks Spanish and
            as they also have two en suite rooms which they rent, they can tell you all the pitfalls with Spanish law and anything else you might want to know.
            They are a great couple, so if you want there number, email me on fuelcat@btconnect.com
            Rgds Philip
            Still Searching,
            Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V
              Good luck Vicky, hope it all works out for you Let us know when you are open and it will give me an excuse to take the Surf to Europe

And you need an excuse
              Emmm, no not really!! Even the wife is interested

Cheers, Nick
              "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Thanks!!

I have a web site www.casadelavillamontefrio.com you will be able to see our progress on here!

It would be lovely to meet up Alan, any excuse for a few jars!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrspickles

We have a place in Estepona on Costa del Sol which we dirve down to at least once a year. Touch wood had no major problems with Surf down there, but most towns have good competent mechanics who are very familiar with diesel lumps.

They can order parts etc. so you shouldn't have problems, and are cheap compared to UK prices.

Just putting the plans in place for our next spin down there in September for 3-4 weeks (with the Surf of course).
                  Live for Today

Comment

Originally posted by Cumbrian
                    We have a place in Estepona on Costa del Sol which we dirve down to at least once a year. Touch wood had no major problems with Surf down there, but most towns have good competent mechanics who are very familiar with diesel lumps.

They can order parts etc. so you shouldn't have problems, and are cheap compared to UK prices.

Just putting the plans in place for our next spin down there in September for 3-4 weeks (with the Surf of course).
                    Estepona..I know a dive centre down there..Tell me do you rent out you place
                    to house trained surfing divers????
                    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
                    X