Fast sewing machine !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast sewing machine !

Went to my Club Lotus meeting last night which was a concours event . A mate of mine has a S1 Exige which is 200bhp Lotus Motorsport moddified . I went round Brands Hatch in last year . Well he got bored of that and has given the car to Maidstone Motorsport to play with . He turned up at my house in the 'mule' that will be the base of his new car . A S2 Exige with the Toyota engine and gearbox removed and replaced with a 2.0 litre Supercharged 300bhp Type R Honda engine with a 6 speed gearbox . All new suspension and brakes custom made .
    This thing shifts !!!!!!!! It is so much quieter then the old K series engine he had in his . There is just a wistle as he accelerates off . From the back following later it is a lot noisier then inside the car. He can pull away in 4th gear no probs and accelerate . Power to weight ratio is ridiculus . Nick's car will be 250kg lighter as is a S1 Exige so faster still.
    He won a prize for best modded car and he does not own it . He hopes his car will be ready in 2 weeks , just waiting for a couple of bits .
    He did a trackday round Brands Hatch last Friday which I could not go to , and even the Noble 400 drivers wanted to know about the car . He left all other cars on the track behind , except the Noble 400's .
    Hope to do Brands Hatch in this one soon !!
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!
Working...
X