Live 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silvtr1000
    Floyd Ruled. Emotional. I'm on a couple of other (not-auto) forums, and Floyd are all anyone's talking about. I heard on the radio this morning that sales of their "best of" CD have increased over 1100% - yes, one thousand, one hundred percent!

The Who were also special.

http://yee.is-useless.org/Live%208%2...0(webcast).wmv

Mark

Exellent!

Comment

Floyd rule - Gilmour has said today that he wants all proffits from the extra sales to go to charity - nice!
      Dave

Comment

Read the story HERE

Comment

Gilmore is right floyd done the live8 for charity not to make money for themselves and so should the rest of the stars that took part in all the concerts.personally i think all these artist that take part should sign some form of contract or something to say that all profits that are made after these charity gigs will go to charity and not in their pockets
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

unlike Mariah Carey - who used the show to plug her new single - B1TCH! - what a tart and so obvious. Apparantly there were some boos at that but didn't come over on the TV.
            Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
              unlike Mariah Carey - who used the show to plug her new single - B1TCH! - what a tart and so obvious. Apparantly there were some boos at that but didn't come over on the TV.
              to right mate everyone went mental when she played "my new single" and i dont mean in a good way some choice language much deserved i feel she is a pretencious cow as well getting her personal masseur to bring a bottle of water with a straw onto stage when she needed a sip she was also parading those poor little kids round like they were her little pets anyway rant over

Comment

Working...
              X