Excitement Building!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excitement Building!!!!!!!!

cant wait only one more day till live 8 wonder if theyl let me park the surf right down the front near the stage then again that would ruin the show as everyone would be staring at the surf instead of elton's wig
    dont forget to watch the telly folks so you can see me ill be wearing my blue t shirt ill give you a wave

Originally posted by jedi
    cant wait only one more day till live 8 wonder if theyl let me park the surf right down the front near the stage then again that would ruin the show as everyone would be staring at the surf instead of elton's wig
    dont forget to watch the telly folks so you can see me ill be wearing my blue t shirt ill give you a wave
    Have fun!! I wont be watching you as I have something interesting to do.
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Lol Linda

Comment

Highlight of the day for me will be Pink Floyd - yay

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
          Highlight of the day for me will be Pink Floyd - yay

yep, me too,
          Sir bob singing another brick in the wall????

nick mason could sell his car collection and just buy Africa

Comment

Originally posted by ship
            yep, me too,
            Sir bob singing another brick in the wall????

nick mason could sell his car collection and just buy Africa
            my highlight will be driving down in the surf with big cheesy grin

Comment

just heard no alcohol permitted on site or being sold anywhere damn better unload keg from back of surf

Comment

highlight for me would be U2 handing over the take from their last tour, and bono NOT doing a press call... still good cause... wanders off muttering...
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                  highlight for me would be U2 handing over the take from their last tour, and bono NOT doing a press call... still good cause... wanders off muttering...
                  just a thought what about "shed aid" to help with clear up of water

Comment

I got a water filter you can pit to the cause.
                    It wont get rid of the water but it will make it nice and clean for the ducks.
                    Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

damn fine idea, mine needs a new roof, me rocking chair keeps getting wet

ship(sad old f*rt)

Comment

If your driving the surf down to London, you will probably finish your day picking a parking ticket off your windscreen or paying some neanderthal to take a wheelclamp off!

I wonder if Ken has realised that he could make a fortune by extending his thieving swindle for the day and catching all the visitors.

Hope you enjoy it, personally I wouldn't want to encourage the bunch of talentless self opinioned toss#rs to lecture me on morality any more. So I wont be joining in the game so they can feel better about themselves and sell more records.

I wonder if they felt that stongly, why don't they live in these places and pay their taxes to these governments, then they can pay their debts and everyones a winner!

I just re-read what I wrote, I must have a proper hangover today!
                        Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

it could be called GARDEN G8...
                          any one spotted jedi on telly yet?
                          Last edited by Chillitt; 2 July 2005, 22:01.
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                            it could be called GARDEN G8...
                            any one spotted jedi on telly yet?
                            g'day i made it back in one piece live8 wasn't bad but how sad is this went all the way down to the big smoke to one of the most historic days ever and below are the only two pics i took got talking to the guy who owns it been on his drive for over a year he bought it had 4" suspension lift brand new alloys and 35" tyres then guess what yeah the head went so he bought brand new toyota head and guess what yeah thats gone as well he now wants rid and is gonna sort it and then sell it it looked awesome and im now franticaly scratching round for pennies to get my suspension lift made the journey down south worth while(how sad am i!!!)
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X