• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stara
    yes but can he start your desk with his hilux key
    Oh well, where ever I parked my desk, I'm sure its been clamped by now

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Rumour has it there arn't many key combinations on early Toys, something like a 1 in 6/8 chance another Toyota key will fit.
      a bit better than ford locks then :lol:
      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
      [size=5][/size]
      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

My '93 SSRX only works from the drivers door so I bought an aftermarket Cobra remote locking unit for £130 and fitted it. Now locks from the remote. You can also get an add on module that will close all the windows for another 80 quid.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
          My '93 SSRX only works from the drivers door so I bought an aftermarket Cobra remote locking unit for £130 and fitted it. Now locks from the remote. You can also get an add on module that will close all the windows for another 80 quid.

Cheers

Thanks for all the replies. I was thinking of taking the door apart to see what was wrong so the information has saved me a lot of wasted effort.

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Keith
            I have a 1991 Hilux Surf ssr-x and all the time that I have had it the central locking has only worked from the drivers door. Is this normal or should it also work from the passenger door?

Love the new site - thanks to all those involved in the move.

Keith

I have a 95 SSX-R 3Lt. Just had a Cat 1 Alarm fitted (insurance demanded it )
            Talking to the fitter, he said that they only fit the one "sender unit" on Jap cars "Drivers Door" due to there being hardly any car crime over there
            Now have the alarm fitted and have a remote that un-locks all doors, just drivers door or winds down the rear window
            Mind you for what it cost it should also clean and service the surf for me as well
            NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
              Padlock probably
              Who in thier right mind would want to nick it????????

NO WORRIES!
              Rusty

Comment

l payed £400-00p for a cat 1 full closure on my Landcruiser in 1997 still working ok now.
                Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
                X